android 17 wip *again*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh you want my sa17? (if you finish this one) for a transformation?, all i need to fix is the face a little bit, (as long as you dont let dan skin it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok nuttzy.

and dan will get a shot at skinning it. but if its not good then ill find someone else to.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great i hope you finish it...
hey maby i'll try to make an 18# since there arent any..

Best answers
looks like a chinese version of trunks with black hair =)
anyway if c17 looks like that good work :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nuttzy said:
heh you want my sa17? (if you finish this one) for a transformation?, all i need to fix is the face a little bit, (as long as you dont let dan skin it)

Wish all you want , but Ice will let me skin it , i skinn like smo , heh and i like that new style

And me and Ice are close frieds :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an Android 17, two acctually. Im not goinna say who gave them to me
though, it was a really long time ago when I had a phone line :x

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm i could possibly take a shot at the skin (if u wan't a second version of course) after i finish some other skinning work.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i meant my sa17, you can skin his 17 all you like, but all i was saying is i dont want you skinning my sa17,

you can skin alright, but you always screw uo your skins with your supposed "detailed skins" and constipared faces,

if you wanna skin ice's 17 go ahead, but i dont want you touching mine,

and as for your
i skin like smo
thats an insult to smo, your skins are a very roughly done attempt at recreating his style, but they come nowhere close to the original,

i say this with no offense intended, (but judging from your history of how you take criticism our gonna call it flaming), but its the truth,

Bolteh2

B
let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee skiiiiiin iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!

nah jk, it isnt much to crit on, but judging from where the eyecases are, i think his eyes are goning to be in a weird angle or something, put them lil bit more horizontaly...

and dan plz, stop comparing urself with other ppl, and most of all dont say ur the same or better than others, atm i would give your skinning style 3/10 and smos 8/10

so u have yet a long way to come

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the ref pic i used his eyes are like that ^_^

more updates later.. im trying to get his shirt right

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee skiiiiiin iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!

nah jk, it isnt much to crit on, but judging from where the eyecases are, i think his eyes are goning to be in a weird angle or something, put them lil bit more horizontaly...

and dan plz, stop comparing urself with other ppl, and most of all dont say ur the same or better than others, atm i would give your skinning style 3/10 and smos 8/10

so u have yet a long way to come

Like i care what you gimme , man this is lame

Bolteh2

B
now you know how lame it is when u compare urself with other ppl, so i just gave you a real comparisation.. and u obviously cant take it

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
now you know how lame it is when u compare urself with other ppl, so i just gave you a real comparisation.. and u obviously cant take it
*GASP* He's right! Well look hos talkin' :laff:
Anyway, I love teh model Ice!!!! Keep up teh good work, man!! :smile:

*EDIT* Oh yea, greets Tweek, and u 2 keep up the good work!

Best answers
I don't really see the poont that you are making an android 17 model (there are allready many good ones) but since you haven't started his body you can make the 17 doctor gero created that would be nice, o and Nuttzy I really hope that you are going to finisch youre sa17 model :D

Best answers
On Topic
Its ok for a start but unless you plan to model the eyes as well, the eyese are gonna look like they go back into the face.

Off topic**- love the sig nutzy! I love modelers who put all their work into thier sig because I like seeing all the work you guys do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom