Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well i was gonna do 2 more trans animations but i have no time to do them.pro is gonna release his skin as well i have already told him he could.well it replaces gohan for now.if i find free time ill make it for pro or....just let pro do it(his idea ;D )enjoy :)
http://www.ultimatemonkeyzone.com/files/17.mdl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yaaay! finally a decent 17 model :p

just a thought, i'd reccomend adding credits to the first post, because theres no other credits shown, and the mods might not like that ^_^

Bolteh2

B
k, i dont want to sound rude etc, but shouldnt you give credits to the guy who madez the body2.bmp texture? unless you or the skinner made it, but i highly doubt that cuz there is a way to big quality difference between both of those skins

otherwsie pretty good model but the idle animations are lil bit too idle, they dont breath etc (ok they are robots, but still :x)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm. looking over the animations, most of your custom animations are either robotic or single frames.. the models good and the skins cool too, but because theres only the mdl, no readme, theres no credits, and thats a bad thing ^_^

lol, that kame charge animation looks the spitting image to the one i did for cloud, you like my idea? suits 17 more :p

Best answers
lol sorry was ina hurry umm skin goes to seyasian and zereth body goes to smo head and legs to azn and feet to GG

Best answers
very nice one problem i see tho :( no super 17 but good job any way keep up the good work

Best answers
in the future r u making or going to make a ssj model or something like that for him

Best answers
ok i wont be doing super 17 or a soundpack if you want one bug someone else for one cause im always busy with my life now.if someone wants to edit it to make super 17 go right ahead just remember credits.

Best answers
well i've already made a super c17 from it while i was skinning the face, hehe but i can't share it with the forums cause i don't have internet at home. bahh anywais i also have a soundpack for him and sprites...bleh..i love the face, who skinned the face?...it's awesome! ;D
:devgrin: peace

Best answers
AHHHHH!!!! im just freaked out now!!!! O_O cuz.... the shoes it looks exactly like my old skin in the contest.... im scared now , im gonna go hybernate now..... AHHHHHH!!!!! im freaked out!!! the shoes look like my other skin!!!! ps Nice Skin (cept the shoe thing is scaring me)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for bumbing oldthreads but where can i get the skinmap versions? cuz i wanna practice

Best answers
are u still going to make the perfect cell for us or not logan?...it's not nice when people lie to get what they want...it leads to very...very... :)
just something to think about at the moment.

Best answers
lol ill do it but read the top post before you say things:pi have amost no time for models because i now have a job to make mone mor a car to drive so im not bored all the time.i will model the damn thing but its gonna take some patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom