Android 17, Particle System Experiment, New Sprite Format

Best answers
Ill be honest.

That is one ugly aura effect :s
you refer the aura from aura spark or the normal one?
and i was just saying if is possible a custom made like that, not asking if you like it (i say "you" in plural, not only Grega. and im not triying to be unpolite, sorry if you could think that)

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he meant the one from aura spark and i believe the same,It's kind of bad. :|

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you refer the aura from aura spark or the normal one?
and i was just saying if is possible a custom made like that, not asking if you like it (i say "you" in plural, not only Grega. and im not triying to be unpolite, sorry if you could think that)
Sorry maybe i wasnt to clear with my statement.

I believe doing such an effect even if it was possible would be a waste of time cause the current aure looks better than that.

And yes i was talking about the aura spark

Best answers
Sorry maybe i wasnt to clear with my statement.

I believe doing such an effect even if it was possible would be a waste of time cause the current aure looks better than that.

And yes i was talking about the aura spark
ok, if for me is good BL aura and you say the aura of esf is better, that could be awesome.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, if for me is good BL aura and you say the aura of esf is better, that could be awesome.
Didn't you see it for yourself in the current potw? if not, go check it out. You'll see that it's way better. ;)

Best answers
Whoa!! Great work on the pics. The trunks model is amazing and couldn't help but notice the trees and grass :D

You know guys/gals all this is peaking my curiosity. Because so much work and change is going into 1.3, it's almost as if after the release of 1.3 there will be no further updates and 1.3 is going to be the final esf version... iuno just sayin.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you elaborate a bit more on the sprite format?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom