Best answers
K, ill send you the soundpack after i take a shower and then tweak em a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what program did u use to render that??

and.. is it uv mapped?

Best answers
make his neck bigger and his head thinner but longer(ya know what I mean?)
like this

Best answers
Eh, What do you mean. There is two people working on a soundpack and one is finished other is still working on one. lol

Originally posted by Majin Prince
dont expect it to be released anytime soon. it dont even have all the sounds ready yet.

Bolteh2

B
anyone wants to skinmap it? (mesh) i havent got experience with skinmapping, only with modelling and skinning :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice work.
Maybe adding some more hair or at least making it taller would make the model better, but other than that . . .

THere is one thing I didn't see you say though, and that is the poly count. What is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey s-bolt how did u render ur model like that?

Best answers
as jester said.. the neck needs work .. and i think u should get more reference pics for the hair... looks a little off. other than that, ur model is awsome! ur getting a lot better!:shocked:

Bolteh2

B
yeah, i made the face and neck now on how it looks on a ref pic, that pic jester gave me was a bit incorrect, its the only pic ive seen/found where his face is so long/thin

anyway, the hair, well, this hair is alot mroe difficult to do than the ssj2 gohan hair, its close on each other and i did the hair like that to have low poly (other hair i did for him -> hte model het poly count or 2100 or something) every hair spike has 15 polys
i think i can make the hair look more real if i make it a bit longer, i will doe that later on when some1 has skinmapped it :S

oh yeah, the model (woth shades) is rendered with 3dsmax 5

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
came out well, hope u get a good skinner for it!

Bolteh2

B
well, im not that good in modelling from scratch for hl, so, now i have the model, now i need to skinmap it and i just tried to assign the bones to the piccolo skeleton, all bones are assigned, the .qc file is correct (same qc file i used to compile my piccolo) and all textures + animations + reference.smd are in the same folder, but it still wont compile :S it runs the qc but it crashes after a few ".smd file taken" msgs

any help?

Best answers
Originally posted by SSj Nathan
so wot will 16 transformation be any way??
I'd say that the first model have the Red Ribbon army insgnia and his transformation have Capsule Corp insignia.i

Bolteh2

B
if we gonna use piccolo as character than there wont be a real transform :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom