Best answers
You arent going to include the rest of his mohawk? Lol nevermind didnt read the sentences under the picture. Looks great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can make a soundpack for you Ive made many so Im expericenced, I can also skin it for you

Bolteh2

B
yeah you can give it a shot at skinning, pm me ur msn or email so i can send it when i am done

i also have some sounds of 16, bout since he doesnt have any beams (hardly any beams) its hard to finbd a soundfile where he says special beam cannon etc :p and masenko

Best answers
Very good job, I love it. I really think he sould replace Trunks seeing how he is a big melee player and very little beam whore. lolz IMO. But its not like when you get the file you cant rename it to which character you want to replace. Keep up the good job and let us all know when you release it. :laff:

Bolteh2

B
when you rename the mdoel the animations will go all wrond

take a look at modelviewer and open trunks, than select as animation some frieza move or something, it will look totally weird, atm im thinking of piccolo cuz piccolo and 16 have 2 things in common

both can melee as hell
both have eye lasers :) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
e-mail me at [email protected]

the only thing i have a lot of trouble on is skin mapping lol so...

and i can try to find some beam sounds, do u know the episodes?

Bolteh2

B
try android and imperfect cell sage, maybe some sounds in perfect cell sage and cell games

Best answers
I was gunna help with sounds but you guys seem to have it under control. Best sounds for 16 are in episodes 136 and 137. He even has an attack perfect for SBC: Blasters Fire.

Best answers
lol Well like i said i never seen Android_C16 use one attack, So i dont know about him taking Piccolos place. Sorry but i think thats a bad idea. Piccolo pwnz you. :)

Best answers
Read my post. He does. I've already worked it all out and started sounds just for the hell of it. SBC is going to be Blasters Fire. Masenko is going to be his super punch sounds, not becuz your gunna animate it like that but it sounds good. Also have a couple pain sounds and a death sound that says "o know, hes as strong as i feared". Eyelaser will remain eye laser.

These might change though cuz I still have to watch the episode where he blows himself up, just gotta find the CD first.

Best answers
Looks great, but make his arms a little shoter and his hands a little less flat. But Great work, keep us update.

Best answers
Im sure once it get's skinned and all the hand's will look normal. As for Android_C16 taking piccolo's place, I guess i can deal with that. :)

Best answers
I've finished my own little Andriod 16 soundpack for when this model comes out just for practice. I wont release it though cuz I rather see how soccer's comes out to compare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure yours is good enough lets just use that one

Bolteh2

B
all done

done with the model

pic:

more pics here

now to mail soccer and were set, btw morrone send me the sound pack -> [email protected] i wanna see/hear :)

ps: gotta mesh it 2 so hang on :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give us some new pics cuz the recent pics are not even shown half.

Best answers
Man It Is So Nice man. Could you take Pics of him smoothshaded??? Who's gonna skin it???:]

Best answers
Congrats that is the best model of Android_C16 i have seen yet. GJ! Release Date?

<--- Love's Android_C16. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom