Andreyesf & John Volkov

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not anymore playing ESF, and I don't visit all ESF communities anylonger - but your video made me to rethink to play ESF one more time.

Because - all I want is to wtfpwnbbq you, ya ?
L2makenormalvideos

And yes, I AM a WoW addict.

So this is simple - if I see any of you two in any server - I'll own the hell out of you - so don't complain ^^

Later

( btw - http://youtube.com/watch?v=OKsQbuWwKN0&mod...ated&search=esf <- watch that then try to tell me something )

Best answers
Wiih! me too!!1one1. So how about if we set up a match? me & Encore vs. Andreyesf & John_Volkov? contact me/encore if you want to, or just reply to this tread will ya be nice kthx

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Myes - sorry its nothing personal we just want to own few nub arses for old time sakes after watching that video and you're perfect victims =D

Best answers
ummm..for all I know, they don't even have a legal copies of HalfLife..:-S

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Myes - sorry its nothing personal we just want to own few nub arses for old time sakes after watching that video and you're perfect victims =D
What makes you think they're "nubs" based on that video? That was just a video they acted in, they weren't being serious. Plus, I don't think coming onto these forums and issuing a threat to another ESF player is allowed, regardless of how long you've been away from ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What makes me think ? I don't think. I know. I never think ;)

They weren't being serious ?

GG OP

I'm not issuing any threat - I just wanted to fight those because I find that video inamusing - but seeing they don't own legal HL - oh well...

Best answers
;E and ofcourse they does not have enought munny to buy one .. oh dear.

hopefully we can fight 'em ^^ I've wanted to fight them both for a long time now.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to fight them, then fight them, there's no point in creating a thread to call them out. Andreyesf is banned from these forums and john_volkov isn't around as much. Besides, wanting to fight someone just because of a video doesn't make any sense, plus they didn't make that video to show off, they were just trying to create their own "show" using ESF as a few other forums members have done.

Best answers
lol you have a point, that was the most retarded video i've ever seen. i watched 30 seconds of it and i exited. but it'll be pretty hard to find random ppl on youtube and fight with them lol. they might not even visit these forums =/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Drek said:
lol you have a point, that was the most retarded video i've ever seen. i watched 30 seconds of it and i exited. but it'll be pretty hard to find random ppl on youtube and fight with them lol. they might not even visit these forums =/
Andreyesf is probably hiding under another user name, as John Volkov posts frequently.

After watching that video, I feel that everyone that have watched it, including myself, have all become dumber.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is really the kind of thing you should take to a private medium. If you have a tiff with a couple of players, I advise you to handle it on your own terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom