Andiod attacks and partners.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I remember when I saw the new character screen and andriod 18 only had ki blast meele and generic beam.
1)I think she should either have a beam that shoots when you click instead of charging up. So it is starts like a death beam but still flies and hurts like a generic beam.
2) Either that or you charge up one bar and then she shoots a bunch of generic balls. Sort of like vegetas attack except the all go straight. So you could chrage up,let go of your mouse,then follow someone with you mouse without having to click the right mouse button fivehundred times. Besides that was pretty much the point of the andriods in the show and games.
3)Also I think she should team up with another andriod before 17. 17 should be the final teamate .Although she didnt team with anyone but 17. in the show this game already had things that arent true to the show.(Don't say im contradicting myself with what I just said becasue Im not before I said the point of the person in eveything else not its true to the show) She could team with 16 first or maybey Gero.Maybey even Both!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dessagree whit you A18 only Buddy 17 Because he was here Brother, and Androyds will have many attack nost just 3 i don't know where you seen theath but it will have many

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Character Selection Screen you saw is still a Work in Progress version. Not all the characters are completed yet, and they also did not want to spoil all the surprises.

18 will have more attacks. Don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom