and she will be reborn from the ashes....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG..... Dude I love you. Please consider marrying me! Something about her noise or her mouth or her eye's. Could be her lips are too thick or the think dark outline in her eye's. Could you give me a complete side view?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

doneh =O

building her a skeleton now.

and yes, im starting an x-man mod =O

Best answers
sexah, i want 1 of those 2 :D nice model really uniqe lol, u should model alot more hehe ur awsome :p, "Nice Legs.... When Do They Open?"

Best answers
It's really great the best X-men model I've ever seen, the only problem is her lips it's big but I'm not really sure. Are you with the Project X Mod because it died a long time ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never heard of that mod... im still deciding on a name for mine hehe..

next on the list is.... dum dum dum Dark Phoenix (all i have to do is make her red instead of green... :p)

naw, the next one is gonna be either magneto or wolverine.

i might allow someone to rig this up to an esf skelly, if anyone can make some decent sprites, and suggest which character would be best =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking REALLY good. Really looks like a womans anotomy great stuff...

The lips may be a bit far out though :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark phoenix =O

oh and.... building skeletons sucks ass >_>
ill just have to persuade my friend to do it :p

this is the only pic of phoenix i actually have on my computer, in case anyone wants to know how shes meant to look (kinda... i remember her differently in the cartoon...)

Best answers
wow nice model Mad_AxMan very nice flow , however your texture is brining it down alot im sorry to say u need to learn a basis of lightsource so u can know where to define some things and where not to and the right use of colors that blend in with each other so it gives it alot more form and not flattern it like as i feel alot of the face is i would say just try panting some lineart and reading tuts will set you straight after awhile :yes: and once again nice mesh

Best answers
wow i love how you made the hair :p
i don't know if it's possible i don't know so much about modeling etc... but it could be nice making a kind of glow on the eye of Dark Phoenix, well it's just an idea but it's so well done great job !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol he alpha mapped the hair so he didnt used so many polys for the hair.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn! Mad Axman, you D-Man!!!

The model is perfect... Nice ass especially! heh!

The hair is very well detailed! GJ Man, PM me about the mod :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Elemental on this one. Put some more time into the texture and you'll have a winner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im happy with the body, the belt, and the face (it keeps with the cartoony feel i was going for). but the boots and gloves are a let down to me... but i just dunno how to change them, im not confident enough as a texture artist i dont think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if anyone wants to do a basic paintover, id be very grateful, cos im stumped...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just give her eyes that "mad" look and it should bring out her character ten times more trust me...

Thats her.. you can see it in that pic lol.

Great work though. Really loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom