And I said...BUILD ME A HOUSE! <large pics>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -]DS[-R@!D3R
Dude.. We just cleared things up for you. I'm new here as well and hey, I'm not an outcast, just follow the rules and your set :D You were flammed and it has been resolved just drop it and continue posting I for one welcome all newcomers, So welcome to ESF forums!
so do i, but i see this newcomer has not read as many as my posts as he claims he has:talk:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All flaming in this thread stops . . . now. ;/

If I ever see a page of flames again all people involved will recieve a vacation.

The Policy: If you have a problem with a post contact a moderator or administrator for assistance.

Now that you both flamed/rouge moderated, you can both shut up and walk away unscathed.

Best answers
Tepus said that there have been many generic beam spiral posts. You say you have delayed registering in the forums and have been a lurker until recently. So you should know that what Tepus said is true and that the reactions to said posts have been to close them.

He said what is true and you are getting hostile over nothing. This thread should be closed.

You say you're not a n00b, but your actions say otherwise.

Best answers
Wow a flame thread....
never thought id' see another.. :D

Cucumba next use your Fusion Tech ;D
:
Wow cool swirlies....

I dont know how you can keep up...

it must have taken an hour to do....:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SkulkMaster
Tepus said that there have been many generic beam spiral posts. You say you have delayed registering in the forums and have been a lurker until recently. So you should know that what Tepus said is true and that the reactions to said posts have been to close them.

He said what is true and you are getting hostile over nothing. This thread should be closed.

You say you're not a n00b, but your actions say otherwise.
hey this guy is smart! :D thanks

but i think we should let the thread die, i think cuc dont want anymore crap;)

Best answers
Did I say I have been idle? No, don't make assumptions on my suggestions.

I was basing the fact that maybe I may not have only been here for 2 weeks, does that make me any different? No.

Anyways, whatever. I could care less. I appreciate one thing about topics posted: YOU DON'T LIKE IT? GOOD, DON'T REPLY.

And as Cucumba said, report it. And I'll repeat myself. "Report this post to a moderator!"

Best answers
omg evry one stfu , and plz close this god damn thread ur all childish *******s! like the sig big J

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reaction . . . you better not hop off thinking your squeeky clean, you flamed back. That is just as bad as flaming in the first place.

No to mention your flame was a wee bit bigger :S

So enjoy thread closure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom