And I said...BUILD ME A HOUSE! <large pics>

Best answers
So, this is what happens when it's 3am and you have too much time on your hands....you end up watching your little energy ball for amusement while your friends below try to get as many frozen spiritbomb VS spiritbomb combos as they possibly can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok enuff for the tard threads about how big they can make swirls, boring now:S

Best answers
Funny thing is, I didn't post this for you to stick a thumb up your ass and point it out. :)

So, **** off.

I've read most of your replies in every forum, and if being an *******(or trying to be one) makes you feel better about yourself, then good for you.

Funny thing is, you're probably a nobody. And I could really care less about what you think.

I posted this for people to see, not for a ****less jackass to point out the obvious.

:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by |2eaction
So, **** off.

Funny thing is, you're probably a nobody. And I could really care less about what you think.
first things first youve been here about a week,who are to judge who he is.

second cleen up your langeuge its not suitable for children like you to be reading it, forum policy

third, i agree stop posting swirl pics cause we all know them and if you think it should be shown go mosey on down to the art sections

and lastly its not specail, dont be cursing at ppl cause they dont like what your doing its life

hmmm if only i was an admin
close this thread and give yah a warning for swearing and graphical words

well i can keep on dreaming

anyways although not an op its a word from a wise and old vetran of ESF and noobs should listen to me

Best answers
LOL, why do you think the swear filter is on?

I don't give a **** if I have only been here one week, that doesn't make me less as a person. Just because you posted 500 times it makes you special? Hm, no. And who says I've only been here for a week? Maybe I was just too lazy to register on the forums, hm?

So before YOU go opening your mouth, I suggest you don't.. :)

Best answers
youve only been here cause of your action and attidude

actully ive posted like 1303 times someplace,your a nub to noobish for the 2 o's

langeuge filter doesnt matter since you said and i quote
" didn't post this for you to stick a thumb up your ass and point it out" bad for the kiddies your age to be reading that

you are now creating a hostle enviroment on the forums which isnt good, tepus just said what is "obvious" as you stated and you went into llama madness mode........cool down and chill i dont think you'l be around a long time but we got all the time in the world on these forums

Best answers
Kiddies like me? I forgot 17 was young dumbass.

And really, I'm sure if the forum people/mods though ASS was a swear word, they would blur it out with the stars. After all, ass isn't filtered on radio or T.V. So really, don't let me stop the kids from hearing it.

Ooooh, I'm a nub? I could care less. Cuase I'm a loser that posts 1303 times! Yay, let's be a forum whore...:yes:

Oh, and after looking at your sig, I find it relevant to call you a geek who figures he can forum....uh, evolve...:talk:

Best answers
no you posted 9 times

its not ass that was wrong it was the graphical anture you said about it, you might think inserting a finger in your ass is okay,but even though you acept it and do it,it doesnt mean kiddies can read it

you may say your 17 but you act like a kiddie and therefore is one

and why do you want to be a forum whore? dont you think highly of yourself

beta brought all the nubs, shame this comunity was great, i miss esf 1.8 that was the best build:\

Best answers
Reaction you obnoxious little dweeb.
For your info Tepus is respected here unlike you who lwill be worthless for the rest of your bloody life.
So if I were you Id shut up before you get banned!

Best answers
You both sound pretty childish... No need to fight over spirals... Just say that he doesn't need to post them because everybody knows they get huge. No need to flame each other about it.

Best answers
While I agree with ]v[ about Beta bringing in the Nubs... I dont think it is correct to exploit nubs, and make them "Even Worse" by flaming them etc........ If they choose to flame you, let em! Theyll tire thmeselves out sooner or later... :tired:

**Pictures a lil kid running circles trying to catch himself**

Laf. :talk:

Best answers
tepus the word is spreading

anyways i wasnt flaming him just telling him to knock it off hes posting mindless rubbish he could of just made one thread or none at all, thats why i have been talking time away from the forums and chilling in the IRC

Best answers
If you dont have nothing nice to say then dont post. It is that simple. Just because someone is new does not give anyone the right to put them down. Tepus i would be upset too. You Should try not to be a old hibiki *as in hibiki has been alot better :)* If he wants to share pics let him. I thank him for showing the cool pic off :)

Reaction you obnoxious little dweeb.

the point of this was? You are just as in the wrong as tepus. /sighs

The swears was to much i agree. Just because the forums block the swears does not mean you can do it. People just need to chill. like i said if you dont got anything nice to say dont post it is that simple and will stop the flame wars and put downs.

Best answers
Sorry everyone just some people get under my skin..
It wont happen again.

Best answers
I however will not apologize, this forum does not seem very welcome-worthy to newcomers. Not that I care or anything, but every other gaming forum I have been in has welcomed everyone.

Who cares if they want to share something that other people might have seen, oh well.

The forum name is Off-Topic, you take responsibility by coming in here to expect some crap posts.

As for the swears, yeah, I probably could keep them down. But as far as the posting of pics goes, they stay...mwah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would think I care, but i really dont.. i say that theres been enuff spinny threads to last a life time, so this guy gets his panties in a knot about it:tired:

Best answers
See, there you go again with your smart mouth comments.

This is when I just laugh and imagine what your life must be like...

And this is the picture I get:

Some guy, I'll leave physical attributes out, probably got made fun of his whole life because of how he looked or something else. He comes on forums and tries to be the "cool, obnoxious, let's point the obvious out in every post" type guy.

Simple as this, you don't like what I'm posting? Good, don't reply to it. There is a button that says "Report this post to a moderator". PUSH IT. Let them make the decision.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Some guy, I'll leave physical attributes out, probably got made fun of his whole life because of how he looked or something else. He comes on forums and tries to be the "cool, obnoxious, let's point the obvious out in every post" type guy.
wow your cool now, i fear you.:tired:

Best answers
I however will not apologize, this forum does not seem very welcome-worthy to newcomers. Not that I care or anything, but every other gaming forum I have been in has welcomed everyone.

Who cares if they want to share something that other people might have seen, oh well.

The forum name is Off-Topic, you take responsibility by coming in here to expect some crap posts.

As for the swears, yeah, I probably could keep them down. But as far as the posting of pics goes, they stay...mwah.
Dude.. We just cleared things up for you. I'm new here as well and hey, I'm not an outcast, just follow the rules and your set :D You were flammed and it has been resolved just drop it and continue posting I for one welcome all newcomers, So welcome to ESF forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom