ANCIENT (wallpaper)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah took a bit to do i like it. and yes it does have the basic brushes that come with photoshop. i really dont know why people look down on the basic brushes. i think it actually accents this one. anyway comments and critz please.

Best answers
Wow, that really looks good! O_O
It suits my taste perfectly.

Good job!

Bolteh2

B
photoshop scatterbrushes (or illustrator ;))

dont wory, you did it good enough to not make it look to repitative :p

only thing bothering me is the layer of leafs on the bottom, looks too weird

its nice overal

Best answers
Very well done. The colour suits the pic perfectly. I like the leafs :laff:

Best answers
This is great!
I really like it!
The color fits the pic and the leafs are very well placed I think.
A very good job in my eyes.

Greetz

Best answers
My only suggestion is that the leaves should scatter more on the bottom as they appoach the left. Otherwise it's all quite nice.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Very nice, only remark I have to make is there are too many leaves for my taste but that's all 9.8/10

Retired
Best answers
yeah very nice indeed, the leaves etc. are very nicely standing on the pic. I like the 'lightend' pics of leaves etc on her dress. the red symbols.

keep it up :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice, pitty its so small..
and the img isnt cut out very well.......

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<table width="246" height="229" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" bgcolor="#000000"><tr> <td width="242" height="21" bgcolor="#009900"><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good points</font></td></tr><tr><td height="39"><p><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">-Color compositing <br></font><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">-Layer modes <br>-Good focus point.. calm to look at</font></p></td></tr><tr><td height="18" bgcolor="#FF0000"><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bad points</font></td></tr><tr><td height="34"><p><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">-basic brushes ey? its not that much of a problem since u used em so well, but making your own makes it a lil more.. &quot;yours&quot;</font></p></td></tr><tr><td height="18" bgcolor="#FFFF00"><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Overall Rating</font></td></tr><tr><td height="97"><table width="242" height="92" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000"><tr><td width="224" height="19"><p><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Colors----------------------------------------------</font></p></td><td width="18"><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>9</strong></font></div></td></tr><tr><td height="19"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Detail-----------------------------------------------</font></td><td><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>7</strong></font></div></td></tr><tr><td height="19"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Text-------------------------------------------------</font></td><td><div alig="center"><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>-</strong></font></div></div></td></tr><tr><td height="19"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originality-----------------------------------------</font></td><td><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>8</strong></font></div></td></tr><tr><td height="16"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Total------------------------------------------------</font></td><td><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>8</strong></font></div></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>

i love it.. its simply brilliant.. u dont used much special photoshop skills as most artists do, but you got a good feeling of compositing.. i respect that more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom