Anbu Itachi!

Best answers
Hey guys. Damn, I've never been doing this many skins without taking a break ;p.
Anyways, I'm skinning Anbu Itachi for a friend of mine, and this is what I have so far. Now the thing is, I am really wondering about the sharingan, which one of them should I do? If I recall correctly it has 2 forms.

Also, I'd love suggestions for a better headband ;p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dents would look cool in the headbent (plate) i think he has a dark grey band and there are 3 kinds of sharingan :

the normal one with 3 thingys

and mangekyu its a star
and you havethis one with black around it ive seen it once or twice

and for my next question like most people would like to know: "on finalisation will it be released ^^?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My question is are we going to see a finished product? ;) (had to throw that in there)

It's looking good so far, keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont know about the sharingan but itachi was really clean when young. So lessen the black around his eyes. Oh yeah you forgot the blue wich is his actual headband , the metal plate is just screwed/pasted on..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice model, and the skin looks lke its coming along.
You definitely need to lessen the black around pupils, and the lines at his eyes should be a color in keeping with the skintone.

For the headband I'd say add in some bolts on the edges and some light scratches.

Best answers
I don't copy and paste others work ShadyD, nor do I copy or paste anything from the actual anime. It's all singlehandedly done by myself.

Here's a small update:

Working on the pants/cloth now, and yes, bandana and headband will get a bit reskined as soon as I finish bodyclothing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY BUKAKE BATMAN!!! how many polies are in those forarms? O_O

heh, your much more in-tune for anime skinning than realism, ill give you that =P

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
HOLY BUKAKE BATMAN!!! how many polies are in those forarms? O_O

heh, your much more in-tune for anime skinning than realism, ill give you that =P
Thanks, I'm trying ;p.

The polycount is a bit bigger then the esf standerd ;p , around 2600 or so.
Need to figure how to skin folds on this one.. :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know who´s your "friend" :p

nway it looks good... i saw the other skin the buddy done... it looked good too... but this one looks more animesh... gj ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just LOVE it.

It SCREAMS anime at me. I just get such a good feel from the skin, I just love it man.

I cant wait to see more.

My only liiil thing: nec looks a lil wierd, kinda blury maybe, and doesnt look like it matches the beauty of the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
I don't copy and paste others work ShadyD, nor do I copy or paste anything from the actual anime. It's all singlehandedly done by myself.
i dun get it i just suggested to lessen the black and the actual bandana on wich the tag is stickied to..

Best answers
ShadyD said:
i dun get it i just suggested to lessen the black and the actual bandana on wich the tag is stickied to..

Oh, my apologise. I thought you wrote about the actual metal piece :).

Best answers
I worked some on the shirt, and finished the arms. Turned out alot more fun then I thought it would :p.
Next update should have pants + shirt too, everything besides shoes.

Keep the feedback comming :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks Cool. 1 thing looks a bit ackward might just be me.. but at the konoha logo the metal is supposed to be lighter cuz it comes forward, and the surroundings should be darker. Btw u gonn skin that hair too?

Best answers
ShadyD said:
Looks Cool. 1 thing looks a bit ackward might just be me.. but at the konoha logo the metal is supposed to be lighter cuz it comes forward, and the surroundings should be darker. Btw u gonn skin that hair too?
I'm not certain about the hair yet. But I do plan on fixing the headportector once I skin the bandana holding it. I'll see how stuff turns out first.

Best answers
awesome model and skin.maybe make the lines under his eyes less dark,or thinner.keep it up

Best answers
Update!

Now working on the last parts , then getting to fixmode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom