Anatomy studies and basemeshes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
starting a new anatomy/basemesh, but it's a bit different this time. last time i built an anatomically correct mesh, it was quite high poly (for me), and was built to show muscle flow etc. this time i'm building one that will be proportionally correct, but still designed for game purposes.

the head so far:

feel free to crit/comment/make suggestions.

Best answers
Looks ok,here are some crits
-the nose: it looks alright if you see it in the front view,but in the side view it is to big and sticks out to much.
-the skull: it could be me,but imo the skull looks to square(in perspective view)
-the ears: they look really strange,i think it is because they are to flat and the shape of the ears is not really human,looks more like an elf .o_O
-the edgeloops: most realistic models i've seen have an edgeloop the goes from the bottom of their nose to the bottom of his mouth.I heard it is better when you do facial animation.

also,try moving some verts so that they edges flow better,somme verts could be placed better.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chin is too sharp and sticks way out front,

the ears look paper thin along the outer edge, the inner detail of the ear looks good just the outer ring looks fuzzled, they are also a little too far from the head. ( or at least it appears that way because of how thin they are)

the flow overall is decent, its kinda jumbled up in some places but it works, but the base of the neck looks a bit weird.

aside from the chin and ears, it does give a good silhouette. i think the skull shape is just fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his face looks sorta flat and his ears kinda short from the side but than again, he's human =).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom