Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very well done.

I see it's the wallpaper that supplied the background for your sig.

I'm usually not a fan of just random wallpapers, with pretty colors and designs. I usually like it of something. But very nicely done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks very nice but it has too much action for use as a wallpaper... id sugest toneing it down and it would be a very good wall paper

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

how about this one?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They both are very nice. Only prob is the first wallpaper hurts my eyes. The second one is better!!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man thats sweet :) great job man! But there both good but the second one is better just because of the light has been brought down. I owuld suggest making the Anathema text brighter on the second one. But I'm only still a n00b so I mightn oit have the best Ideas :p
oh well great job I give it 5 out of 5 thumbs up (To lazy to make all those thumb things hehe)

But really due your very good you make me jealous :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that second one is almost perfect cept for the large white spot... if that was darker it would be perfect

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the white spot catches ur vision and u wont stop lookin at it, so darken it or somtin, but other than that the 2nd one is good

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I like that white spot!! :shocked: I agree with the others, however. It's way too big, and catches your attention away from the rest of it. Also, it's starting to get boring looking at your wallpapers with the same font over and over!! Find some more fonts man! :fight:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm ok... I'll consider that white spot

and My last one had a different font :rolleyes: well 50% had :)

ayways I thank u for ur comments... I'll try to make some more wp's soon

grtz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom