An Operation Vegetto

Best answers
You know how there's an operation Tien and there might be an operation Gotenks, well what about an operation Vegetto, he has lots of unique attacks, and could be real fun. Here's Vegetto's attacks and stuff:
Normal form:
4: Kamehamaha
Transformation 1, Super Vegetto: (can not do buddy system because Goku and Vegeta are already seperate characters)
4: Kamehamaha
5: Laser Sword (could work like Buu's candy, you know them down and then use it to do extra damage)
6: Banshee Attack
7: Big Bang
8: Final Kamehamaha

Hp: starting, 130, after transformation, 150
Speed: A tiny bit faster then Goku in first form, after transformation is as fast SS2 Goku
Pl Multiplier: 2
Pl: Starting, 1 million, to trans pl is 2 million, then 4 million cause of his multiplier

If there is anything I forgot to add or if you want to add ideas to it please do, and if the ESF team is alright with this, is there anyone who wants to do this?

Best answers
I highly doubt anyone would bother with Vegetto. Besides, nobody knows if operation Gotenks will even happen anyway. My bet is it won't.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the gotenks opperation ever happens, i can bet that somebody will make a vegetto fusion pack anyway.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto is too much like Goku and Vegeta, his attacks arent really unique, with the exception of a couple. It would be a waste to have another character thats almost identical to ones that are already in.

Vegetto has been suggested dozens of times in the past, and the team is already aware of his possibilities, so its not nothing new.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom