An idea made in the heat of boredum

Best answers
Ok, here it is, recently I was reminded of the cell saga where Goku was blitzing amazing ammounts of Ki blasts at Cell, and Cell got rid of them by using a huge shield attack. Gohan does something similar, and im sure that most of the characters throughout the series have done something similar. Now im thinking that a certain combo system *Complicated of course* which could be used to activate the characters speciel shield, which will effectivly deflect and push away all incoming attacks and players *allied or not*.
This would also drain alot of energy, and like I said before would be a very complicated progress.

**Example**
Gohan is standing in the middle of a level somewhere, and two allies and 3 enemies are nearby, there is a whole whack of Ki blasts flying everywhere.
Gohan enters in a combo *example* YRFJSHFU and Gohan yells out, sending a shockwave out and instantly, all the Ki blasts/players are sent flying as though theyve been hit by a melee, although no damage has been done *unless they are hit by one of the Ki blasts or fly into a wall/fall a certain length*
Now of course this move would require a substantial ammount of Ki. Such as, Total Ki = 100 points. Current Ki 98. Ki drain 90. Ki remaining when move pulled off 8.
This is a move of desperation, such as your REALLY hurt and need to run away quick, this could be used to get all incoming attacks/enemies away from you, then make your escape and get enough time to recover your energy/wits.
**Note** This move of course would be availiable to all players, and depending on PL, could send attacks farther/faster.

Best answers
How about making gohans shield attack have a secondary fire.. if you hit that its reflecting beams.. and primary is as it is now.. ? o_O

Best answers
Yes, but its also open to ALL other characters. But to make sure that its not spammed by noobs, its supposed to be demanding and complicated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) binds
2) you can get your ki back in a matter of seconds, therefore highly spammable
3) highly abusable. oh look a final flash coming my way *does combo* whoopsie its going the other way!

gohans sheild is bad enough, we dont need to give it to all characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me looks towards Pain ... you're copying me, aren't you ? ;)

I would have said everything Pain said ....

giving every player an ubergodlike shield wouldn't help the gameplay so much ... to make it balanced, you would have to be stunneed for about 7 secs after using it ... and during this time you'll be dead ...
so it's useless again ...

to add something to Pain ...
you can recharge your KI faster than all attacks (except gene and blast) ... so it's easily abusable ...

add: it was Cell's attack ... he got it after absorbing C17 ... he used it, too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom