An Idea for all those who know Final Bout (PSX)

Best answers
:idea:
If you remember the "Meteor Smash" attacks (the continuing punches and kicks atacks) it would be nice to add an attack like that in the game...

You will start it like an melee attack and then you press the fire button as many times as you can and so does the enemy. the fastest one attacks and can stop when he want's. When someone stops the enemy character will fall like after a melee attack.

what do you say?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad suggestion ....
if you say "who clicks faster" there'll come scripters and bind one button with 50 clicks in one second ...

I think it's best now as it is

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be a nice idea if there were some way to produce a code that would not allow an action to take place more than once in an instant. Which means that only, say, one attack would be registered for every 1/10th of a second. That way a script that hit attack 70 times instantly would only count as a single attack. If something like that was in place it might work, so long as PL was a factor as well to keep things fair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea some tweaking and it could maybe make it in

Best answers
Dude that would be so kick ass! But what if you were really good, and never missed a click? That equals not fun. If they would do that they should have a limit to what is the longest combo you can get.

Best answers
Well, the best solution to this, is like in the game...I think...
Anyways, I always belived it was like a Rock Paper Scissors thing, if you were pressing the attack that is like the Paper over the others attack Rock, then he would win, and continue forth.

Best answers
i beleive a better version of melee is coming eventually. PcJoe mentioned an advanced melee fighting system he's workin on. It'll probably be in Beta 2 though.

Best answers
So many replies so little time!!!!
O_O
I'm happy that most of you liked the idea...

And for the pressing many times thing... if they did it in final bout then it is posible here. It can't be much harder than creating the game!!!

Best answers
i remember in one mod i was looking at about dbz that someone was doing a lock on system like the
zone of the enders game and when u get close enough your controlls changed were
u had punch kick and block and if u were close when u knock someone back u teleport
under them buy hitting the tele button it sounded like a good idea to me tell me your feed back on this thanks

oh and u could do combos

Best answers
Sayjin Pride I think ur on to something. The Melee system does have to change I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom