Best answers
I believe I asked something like this before in the past, but I never got a clear enough answer. I had wanted to use a pair of Trunks models that were made for 1.0 in 1.1, where all of the sword attack animations were replaced with the 1.0 melee animations. If there's someone that could either point me in the right direction on how to do this or could actually do this for me, I'd be very appreciative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty,

first, decompile the new trunks model, and your custom one, move evrything from the old one into the 1.1 ones folder APART from the .qc file. then compile the model, et voila! job done! to decompile/compile. you will need ms3d >_>

Best answers
That doesn't complety work because the Trunks in 1.1 has more animations (like unshealth) and what if this Trunks doesn't have a sword?

Best answers
stupid? shijing said "from the old into the 1.1 ones "
hmm i think ur not very intelligent so here is an example :
-old folder with the old animations ,let´s say 100
-new folder with the new animations , let´s say 130
now shijing said from the old into the new folder
that means ur old 100 animations go into the folder with the 130 animations and the result is that ur old 100 animations take the place of the new animations . then u have a new combination out of
ur 100 old animations and 30 new animations .
i hope now u understand what shijing said because all he said was right

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well put dark slayer :p

there pretty much fine, the only problem you might have is that he might now use his sword, but thats your problem, not mine >_>

Best answers
What both of you said is true, sorry I know that Halorin is looking for a Trunks in Armor w/o sword so I said that hoping someone would answer they question.

Best answers
..... then u can rename ur old melee animations
into the sword animations then trunks makes the normal melee animations in 1.1 but u still have the sword sounds >< but that´s another thingi

Best answers
The only two animations problem that would seem awkward are sheath and unsheath. What could i use a substitute?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, but it aint like anything else >_>

use THIS to help, my tutorial i writ to get ya started :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom