An Akuma Model

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw, better make a skin so i can see the flaw's better :D

Best answers
In all honesty, if someone was willing to take me through the basics of skinning I wouldn't mind putting a skin on him as long as it costs me no $. I've got all summer to pass the time, although between MMAC, Spidey 2 (game), SFA3, and my pool I'll be keeping busy, but it'd make a nice project.

Also, I think Vegeta would be the best character to replace, considering the attacks needed. The big bang would be a) the Messatsu Gou Hado (super ground fireball), or b) the Tenma Gou Zanku, with the final flash being some other crazy power. I dunno, but this could end up being a great model.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he looks way too out of proportion. you need to widen his chest, and his thighs a little, make his biceps stand out more, as well as his shoulders. his jaw needs to be more square too, like, wider at the bottom.

edit: and make his gi baggyer, did you ever see a character like ryu, ken or akuma with a skintight gi?

Best answers
I hate to revive dead threads but...

:| Akuma... again |:
Arms are now bigger, jaw is square-er, proportions changed, legs thicker/more defined. No nothin on this character. Once again Crits & Suggestions please.

[Scan generated by using front, right, back ms3d viewports w/o grids, smoothshaded.]

EDIT: you see two sets of strings on his gi, because I constructed half of the model and copied it over. There are only supposed to be one set of strings. Polycount 2878

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looking good, but maybe make the head bigger?

Best answers
this is my 1st post. anyway back on topic anyone who knows about SF would know that the only trans suitable for akuma is of course Shin Akuma

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
This model is looking awesome, Akuma rocks. I think as he is for ESF when you get someone to skin him he should have dragon balls instead of beads on his knecklace :p

Best answers
Why not make Ryu turn into Akuma? That sort of is the whole story of it.... Ryu trying NOT to become Akuma...

Best answers
[offtopic] o thats how he is made how ryu turn into him[/offtopic] nice model so far i like it lol feet are geting wienr tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Why not make Ryu turn into Akuma? That sort of is the whole story of it.... Ryu trying NOT to become Akuma...
Becuase ryu isn't turning into Akuma himself, he's just trying to fight off the dark hadou. Which will make him a killing machine LIKE akuma.

Best answers
solidus said:
looking good, but maybe make the head bigger?
The head looks preety good in perspective mode, but I'm preety sure those are the correct proportions. And oh crap, I just realised that his jaw DOES need to be squarer... gonna fix that preety quick here.
Cap J said:
This model is looking awesome, Akuma rocks. I think as he is for ESF when you get someone to skin him he should have dragon balls instead of beads on his knecklace :p
Actually he is NOT for ESF persay, he's for the Fighter's Unlimited mod. After I biped him for our mod I will look into the different ESF characters' bipeds and see which would best fit. I'm looking into goku at the moment.
In terms of a transformation... I need to consult the F.U. team on this one. Shin Akuma will almost definately be his ESF trans, but maybe there will be a third trans for our mod. I may even make sprites ^^

EDIT: I'm having trouble finding refs for Shin Akuma, anyone know where to get any?

Best answers
Sorry but I have to clear this up. Ryu and Akuma are two completely separate characters, with their own backgrounds and personalities.

Shin Akuma doesn't need to be modeled, the only visible difference is a change in the colour of his clothes, they go from grey to purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom