amy good dbz mods?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear Earth Special Forces is a pretty good mod for Half-life.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Yea, you should try it.
lol

Well heres another, but the site is under construction. But i heard they are gonna put all the sagas of characters in it and have all the transformation of saiyan lvl and evil lvl's.

Dragon Mod Z

It is gonna be the best when its releast. Atleast it will have all the trans, from ssj to ssj4. And perfect cell, and any other character with multiple trans.

Even fusion..:rolleyes: :laff:

almostdeleted

A
no.. to everything you just said..

DMZ will have no SSJ4, no fushion, not all trans, at least 1, but not all, and no, it might not be the best, thiers no comparing of the 2 mods aloud.. its not a competition.

Orz

Best answers
First time I've heard of GHP and - hey, it does look good. Story Mode planned, lots of characters, and they even have a nifty looking Dabura model. (Yes, I thought Dabura was cool. Am I the only one?)

Still, if you're going to ask this question on the ESF forum, you're going to get a predictable answer. And personally I'd recommend ESF above any of the others released right now. I'm going to bookmark GHP and keep an eye on it, though...

Best answers
there's SOS. Its a single player and multi player mod. I dont think its released yet though: http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/
Its not a mod for HL though, it will be stand-alone when it is released, and i think they have a beta that is a Q3 mod. Im not sure though

Best answers
Saviour Of Strength was 1st ment for quake3. but because of the things they couldnt add cause of the engine, they made it for quake2.
as far as i've been knowing about SOS, they havent released anything yet

Best answers
I love the look of GHP, fantastic models. SOS looks good too.

Best answers
Personally I hated DMZ, it was ugly and weak on gameplay. ESF pwns it any way.

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
no.. to everything you just said..

DMZ will have no SSJ4, no fushion, not all trans, at least 1, but not all, and no, it might not be the best, thiers no comparing of the 2 mods aloud.. its not a competition.
Yes it will have gokus trans and gohans trans and vegetas trans. I dont know the full details but there is gonna be a story line with the mod and there might be fusion.

Im not gonna say anymore till its released.

Best answers
ok, please tell me where you got the slightest clue that they're gonna add fusion, because I'm a forum vet there, and I've seen nothing anywhere about it...

Best answers
Ok maybe not. I dont know.
Im just thinking since theres single player, right o_o, that there might be fusion. Their take there time making it. So they could be making fusion. U never know.

Like i said. Ill shut up now untill the mod comes out.

Best answers
I played DMZ and did it SUCK!!! I hated everything about it. I love esf. The best i have ever played. Cant wait for sos and ghg and Hell Of DBZ.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes . . . let me reiterate . . . No comparisons of other DBZ mods, nor bashing of any mod is allowed on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom