Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
you dont like it, dont dl it, but stfu on the lame ass no good critz
well i didnt say i didnt like it.....and if i didnt like i would tell you.....

....since you were nasty to me i do not liek your model now :S

Best answers
you should short the hair and then, i think, it would be a lil' bit better :D

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
well i didnt say i didnt like it.....and if i didnt like i would tell you.....
....since you were nasty to me i do not liek your model now :S
lol see if i care, and you did put down my efforts with your lil 'vegeta body, trunks head' remark, as if i did nothing at all,

@the rest, k, il make a lil extra 1 with the default trunks heads, ohw and i guess i could add the back jump and burning attack to both of em.

Best answers
you should fix his normal hair too, colors alright with me but just add a strand that comes over his face

its always there... not much but if your gonna model something the lil small details are what make stuff great

heres what his ssj hair should look like, its the best hair eVAR, but it isnt in a pony, tail oh well.. pony tail hair would look dumb modeled.. and itd be cooler with this cause itd be like his tie snapped from his power or somethin i unno

Best answers
yeah but thats not saiyan armor trunks, now is it :rolleyes:

and ssj:

see, the model is correct, for the most, but like i said, more trunks's coming to ya later on

Best answers
ah im sorry i should have known better, hah! what was i thinking?! i mean giving pics reference pics for his hair and not thinking about what hes wearing?! o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
ah im sorry i should have known better, hah! what was i thinking?! i mean giving pics reference pics for his hair and not thinking about what hes wearing?! o_o
the non ssj pic, fine, but the ssj pic, what the hell do i need that 1 for, saiyan armor trunks has a pony tail, so that pic is useless :rolleyes:

Best answers
because right now the ssj pony tail hair is just modified and has a pony tail on the back.. itd look better with it completely redone, with longer and sharper hair spikes like the pic..

but sorry that is just my personal pref, i really would like to see that hair, maybe do an ussj model too or sometin

Best answers
ohw i will dont worry about taht, but all i due time

i just thought you posted those pics to show me how is hair should look like on this model, but i got that wrong, sowwy :)

Best answers
I got a prob. When i unzip it it only gives me the read me file adn thats it. Plz help me

Best answers
erm, try downloading it again, i dont see a prob with the files

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does no one relize the hair needs tons of work?

Best answers
i do.................nt care :S

lol, check the first post, its still a beta, i dont want to work on it anymore until some skinner comes along that wantz to help me make a good head skin

Best answers
ok so it needs some work, this is still a cool ass model for the beta, I'm using it as soon as i'm done d/ling it, thnx dude.

cant wait to see ussj (drules)

Scruffie

S
Um, instead of waiting for a good skinner, have you tried asking? Like PMing someone?

I guarantee you there is one decent skinner out there who would help you if they knew you were looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom