American History 101

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;baPT84sbT9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baPT84sbT9k&feature=related[/video]

What do you guy's think?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it amazing how well received these types of videos are when they are AGAINST the U.S, but you see one against other Nations, **** hits the fan like no tomorrow. All Countries can be equally ****ty. Also, why the hell do they put rap to damn everything?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is your opinion, Jinx?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we know where the islamicist stand on the video. Maybe I should do an entertaining diddy about how they murder, maim and cause as much mayhem as they claim we do. Now, the difference would be, I would call out the militant islamics, not the entire region. But hey, that's just me. You know. An American swine responisble for being loud on the internet, ******* up the global economy starting 5 wars in the region (for no reason!) and just generally not being liked by the French. And Avenger.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am waiting for them to say the American government caused the London Riots...... (still sounds like a sports team....) I don't understand what the point of blaming anyone in War. It maybe a quote from a video game but it is true. "Everyone is the same and has the same motives... The only difference is the Flag colors".

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice video and song. Also Americans are like living on another planet, they don't know much about anyone else other than themselves. They can act all innocent while poking others, but know that no WW really hit them at all really. Being a country that sticks into everyone's business "fixing" problems.

Just go watch Captain America, it portraits America so well.

No disrespect to you guys here but its really funny..
[video=youtube;LVz4VweMqFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVz4VweMqFE[/video]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we know where the islamicist stand on the video. Maybe I should do an entertaining diddy about how they murder, maim and cause as much mayhem as they claim we do. Now, the difference would be, I would call out the militant islamics, not the entire region. But hey, that's just me. You know. An American swine responisble for being loud on the internet, ******* up the global economy starting 5 wars in the region (for no reason!) and just generally not being liked by the French. And Avenger.
Hey, I find that offensive. I don't want to have anything in common with the French.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice video and song. Also Americans are like living on another planet, they don't know much about anyone else other than themselves. They can act all innocent while poking others, but know that no WW really hit them at all really. Being a country that sticks into everyone's business "fixing" problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVz4VweMqFE
You're an idiot if you think the entire American population is like this. Also, that clip is so incredibly, incredibly edited. If you don't see that.. oh man.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVz4VweMqFE

ahhhhh thats so classic. Australians do this all the time to annoy the Americans haha

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trying to stereotype a country of so many million people based on a few is dumb.. not just dumb, american levels of dumb. Good job Denz!

Good video, it portraits everything rather accurate in my opinion. Glad it's America doing it, and not China or some other crazy big nation.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What is your opinion, Jinx?
No opinion, i'm not american nor has america ever waged war against the country im living in, although the same cannot be said about other people who are posting.

I deal with the fact's only.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No opinion, i'm not american nor has america ever waged war against the country im living in, although the same cannot be said about other people who are posting.

I deal with the fact's only.
Right. The US never waged war with Britain. Right.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Right. The US never waged war with Britain. Right.
Oh quit playing dumb, that war was engineered from the beggining, everyone knows that. Also Britain 'attacked' the US and not the other way round.

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're an idiot if you think the entire American population is like this. Also, that clip is so incredibly, incredibly edited. If you don't see that.. oh man.
I didn't say the entire American population is like this, I said it was really funny. Didn't know it was edited, I thought they selected only the smartest ones there, hmm.
I also didn't say anything about USA being the only country that has dumb people. Dumb people can't control the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh quit playing dumb, that war was engineered from the beggining, everyone knows that. Also Britain 'attacked' the US and not the other way round.
You're right. The alien-cyborg-reptilian-plantation ninjas started that war when they shot L Ron Hubbard - your beloved friend and lover. Those bastards sewed a patch onto time and space to fix it, but it wasn't pretty enough for school, so you were like "OH MY GOD **** YOU MOM" and ripped it off!!!!!!! Then the CIA hunted you down and that's why you live in Britain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger, do you want to sell me that screenplay you've been writing?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last I heard, this was a multi-national community with some cool people. Then a national or religion thread gets started and war breaks out.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

Great quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom