America has a fever...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he was in the Rundown, so he must be democratic.

Best answers
God, how sweet would that be. Christopher Walken as president. That would rock.

Best answers
I'm not as enthusiastic as smith and tassadar is about this since he is a democrat. but I should watch what I'm saying because I hate political arguments, they piss me off too easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm....Christopher Walken for president.... I would be scared ****less to watch one of his speeches on live tv, it might make my eyes bleed or some ****. Then again, I would be afraid not to vote for him :(. By 2008 I will be able to vote...This dude scares me....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahha ah crashman, you crack me up. ^^

What's with all the celebrities who have trouble speaking english running for politics. It's like a really bad SNL skit. Well, probly slightly better than what SNL has lately...

But just so this isn't spam,

Check out Buu on the front page for more info.

Best answers
Wikipedia said:
As of August 2005, he is the subject of a hoax Presidential campaign. Websites such as www.walken2008.com present numerous politically charged yet factually inaccurate quotes, as Walken's publicist has seen the page and dismissed it as "100% not true." Many believe this site is either the work of a prankster, or an advertisement for Walken's role as US Secretary of the Treasury in the 2005 comedy Wedding Crashers. The Urban Legends Reference Pages, known for their work in debunking dozens of Internet pranks, also list the site as a fake.
That makes me feel sad. Who wouldn't want this badass in the White House?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
It's like a really bad SNL skit.
Haha, it's funny now that you put it that way...

But after having elected bush, then the terminator (which is what people thought they were voting for, not the actor himself), if another celenreity with little politcal background is elected, espeically as president, I think the rest of the world will find us as the irration side of the world..

But, for the hell of it, I could picture Chris Rock being President...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who wouldn't want this badass in the White House?
No no no...

Who wouldnt want this badass on the White House?

Max Zorin for president...

...or else!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christopher Walken is the ****. Seriously, all the dude plays is bad guys and mob bosses :p

....and he's a snappy dancer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL @ Gir, damn that movie made me laugh when he needed to explore the room his dance was hilarious.

but is this a fake now or what.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, I wouldn't mind having a President that can see someone's future after he rubs up on them.

Best answers
Christopher....walken...for president? o_O

zomg, they need more chicken!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walken is cool.

Celebrities running for president aren't.
I'd rather have a celebrity than chance an incompetent or a political agenda whore, which is nearly inescapable these days. I'd vote for a celebrity any day, and you know why?

Cause with someone like Christopher Walken, we know what we're getting into.

I heard on the radio today that this was supposedly real, but it probably isn't. A shame really--he'd have won, easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom