America: From Freedom to Fascism

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel like I have to get some facts straight about Germany.
Nobody voted for Hitler, he was appointed to be the "Reichskanzler" by Hindenburg.(skip the next paragraph if you think some history is boring :D)

The constitution of the "weimarer republik" had some loopholes which allowed the Reichspräsident to appoint a new Kanzler.
During that time Germany was in a crisis, many Reichsskanzler failed, and Hindenburg was pressured (can't remeber exactely by whom)
to appoint Hitler as a new Reichskanzler.
He then tried to get his party into parliament with massive propaganda, but still they didn't get the majority of the votes.
He then forced the parliament to sign a law which gave him absolute power to change everything in Germany,
which was only possible because of another loophole in the constitution of that time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh lord, not the 9/11 conspiracy crap...That's so blown out of proportion it's angering. To have succesfully pulled of that kind of conspiracy, it would require thousands of people to be involved, including just about every architectural engineer in the world. That number of people wouldn't be able to keep a secret like that or be coerced into it. If the government LET it happen, that's possible I suppose, but MADE it happen? Impossible without being found out. You're talking about the most complex and perfectly executed military strategem in US history concocted and pulled off by the Bush Administration, who have ****ed up just about every other thing they've ever tried. I'm not drinking the koolaid because I trust our host. I'm drinking it because I know the host doesn't know arsenic from his *******...
Faith is indeed strong with you. You always want to find the positive things about everything, not the facts, it seems. There's nothing bad at that, but i don't also take it as a good thing either. Correct me if i'm wrong though, you seem to lack the way to think more abstract about things, and tend to go with the masses unlike thinking of possibilities, and say no to everything else. I might be wrong though, but based on what i've read when i have observed your posts, it seems like that. Not to offend or anything, by the way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Faith is indeed strong with you. You always want to find the positive things about everything, not the facts, it seems. There's nothing bad at that, but i don't also take it as a good thing either. Correct me if i'm wrong though, you seem to lack the way to think more abstract about things, and tend to go with the masses unlike thinking of possibilities, and say no to everything else. I might be wrong though, but based on what i've read when i have observed your posts, it seems like that. Not to offend or anything, by the way.

No, I believe this because I've taken particular interest and offense to this particular conspiracy theory and have looked at as much documentation on it as I could get my hands on. I can point you to some sites that utterly debunk the rediculous theories that have come about. Even Maddox agrees there's no "9/11 inside job". It logically makes no sense, and I'll tell you that from what I've seen, conspiracy theorists are quick to come up with evidence and not bother looking any farther past what they're sure will convince people. They take what they can get and don't bother to look for actual alternative reasoning for what they're seeing. Like bad ghost hunters who accept any noise in the night as the supernatural instead of checking whether the noise is coming from a determinable source. Conspiracy theorists do their best to show you what gets you on their side, what gets you to believe them, neverminding that their "findings" often take only a few seconds for anyone who knows wtf they're talking about to debunk.

Take the Moon Landing Hoax for example. One of their pieces of evidence involving crosshairs appearing to be painted on the ground in several images was easily explained by a Sophomore in a high school photography class to be simply an artifact of overexposure. CTists are quick and dirty about their evidence hunts. It's usually only two or three of their facts that actually have any merit at all. They have no credibility.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I believe this because I've taken particular interest and offense to this particular conspiracy theory and have looked at as much documentation on it as I could get my hands on. I can point you to some sites that utterly debunk the rediculous theories that have come about. Even Maddox agrees there's no "9/11 inside job". It logically makes no sense, and I'll tell you that from what I've seen, conspiracy theorists are quick to come up with evidence and not bother looking any farther past what they're sure will convince people. They take what they can get and don't bother to look for actual alternative reasoning for what they're seeing. Like bad ghost hunters who accept any noise in the night as the supernatural instead of checking whether the noise is coming from a determinable source. Conspiracy theorists do their best to show you what gets you on their side, what gets you to believe them, neverminding that their "findings" often take only a few seconds for anyone who knows wtf they're talking about to debunk.

Take the Moon Landing Hoax for example. One of their pieces of evidence involving crosshairs appearing to be painted on the ground in several images was easily explained by a Sophomore in a high school photography class to be simply an artifact of overexposure. CTists are quick and dirty about their evidence hunts. It's usually only two or three of their facts that actually have any merit at all. They have no credibility.

But you havfe to admit. As soon as the FBI confescates all higher quality recordings of the events and leave the people with low quality recordings that show everything blured enough for you to barely notice whats going on, you have to atleast think. Why dont they simply show one of those higher quality recordings?

They could shut up everyone by just showing one of those recordings made by the street cameras at the Oentagon that filmed the crash. Instead they lock everything away. Thats the source for the CTs. The whole seecresy behind everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long there are people dumb enough to believe it, there will be people dumb enough to say it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh...this thread could have been good.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long there are people dumb enough to believe it, there will be people dumb enough to say it.
Ah yes. But whos to say the official statement is the trouth?

As long as people dont think for themselves and just believe everything others tell them history will repeat itself.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please stop posting subjects towards 9/11.
This thread is about the movie "From Freedom to Fascism" by Aaron Russo and the content it contains for viewing.

If you want to continue this, please start another thread.

Back on topic, I wish the good guys like Ron Paul could win but due to the hacked voting results of switching 49/51 to 51/49 and no longer a way to prove otherwise (I heard paper votes were removed or something like that?) they'll never win. Even if somehow they do, they'll be assassinated like JFK.

Edit- You can also watch it for free here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ueEfRXZCVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom