Amazon needs more bandwidth...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it's not a gift, it's a promotional offer from Amazon. I'd have sold it on eBay too. I'd rather have a couple hundred extra for the holidays than an Xbox.

Best answers
You may remember PT, I have mentioned him here before--he is my friend whose parents passed away a while back. He hasn't got a lot of money and we recently got screwed out of a ****load of money on this apartment deal that went down the **** pipe thanks to the guys we were in on it with. As a result he was pretty much homeless for a month while yet another of our friends dragged him through the mud on a second apartment deal (one that we think never even actually existed). The dude doesn't even own any majopr furniture yet because all his money goes to rent and food now that he's got a place. I had some spare cash so I just thought I would step up to bat and try to do my best bud a favor for the holidays, since he will never have the cashflow to even dream about buying a next-gen console--not even the Wii.
We've been discussing THIS. He clearly states, "It's a gift idea for PT."

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
Judge not; lest ye be judged.
Sandstorm said:
But, then again, selfish people always miss the point.
:rolleyes:

To clear things up WE weren't talking about PT anymore actually that was between Pride and I and ended between us you kept talking about it when other users were talking about the promotion at Amazon the one that the thread was originally about so lets now get back on topic about how people could have made a few hundred dollars ebaying these.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe if you hadn't responded the way you did, they wouldn't have all felt the need to correct you.

For anyone who wanted to know my friend does have all of his basic necessities to get by, but like I said earlier he uses ALL of his money for that, to the last penny. So he hasn't got the spare cash to do much of anything else. I thought maybe I could score him one of these deals as a Christmas gift.

I think the promotion actually was a "gift" promotion, come to think of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The $100 360 deal is going on right now. Just started. I was on Amazon.com at 1:58 and no problems. Then, I hit refresh right at 2PM.....and I'm still waiting for the site to load.

Yeah. It was a great deal. Too good to be true. Unfortunately, I cant even get on the website to claim my copy, and those who were lucky enough to get on most likely bought it by now. 1000 units...

I hate amazon.com >.<
Too bad, try another time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people miss the point entirely. It's a gift, and if you'd eBay a gift, you deserve a slap upside the head. The idea is to make this person's life easier, even if only by allowing him to forget his troubles for a few hours every day.

But, then again, selfish people always miss the point.
Gift or not, I'll sell it on eBay if I want to, because I can eBay whatever I want to.

I don't miss the point, I just don't care.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought 5 =/

And I bet you know what I'm doing with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom