Am I the only one?

Best answers
Really .. am i the only one that really enjoys the beta?? ... sure its got bugs but what more can you ask for?? .. its a beta .. besides i haven't had any problems ... I love the melee system ... especially being able to kick ppl all the way across the map :) and you gotta love the transformations ... i have to say excellent work esf team

Best answers
most people luv the beta but if u love the beta why why would u be at the forums, there gonna be playing ( im taking a break), the only ppl who dont like it r the ones whinign of course

Best answers
no i love the beat its great even thou i get yelled at for cheating and stupid stuff (dont wanna say the M word or it whould be spam out the ying yang m word = Mel33) any way its great i think they did are great job on it keep up the good work i cant wait too see whats comeing up next and if any one wants to post what was the first thing they did when they first got it mine was playing as goku and collecting all the dragon balls and summon the dragon and transforum to ssj thats was so cool and still is every time i see it goo djob guys :yes: ;D

Best answers
I HATE THIS GAME, ITS TERRIBLE, I CANT BELIEVE I WAITED FOR THIS POS TO COME OUT

SYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this game so much

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The first match i plaied wasn´t the best :( a high ping server.
but all that changed when i found a Low ping server =)
the only thing thats bad is the fact that its almost always chrashing when you are playing capture the dragonballs.

Best answers
i think thats why "experimental" is written behind "capture the dragonalls" when you select it as gamemode... ;/

Best answers
ESF is the best Multiplayer Mod ever .... ok counterstrike is still good too , but esf is radical new ... not only new weapons and models ... , i think noone got the right to say its **** ... if he dont like it ... ok , but its no **** ...

Best answers
I love ESF....I used to play TS all the time...now all I play is ESF...its tha best Mod..and I love the Transformations too!

Best answers
yes, and darktooths animations really makes the game feel like the show, it wasnt as cool when everybody ran around in a stance like they were going to engage in fistacuffs, and i like how vegeta says "i cant feel my legs" when he dies, also i realized scatter shot is awsome, i just fill the skies and then bring them down all on some poor guy powering up

Best answers
After years and years trying to make the perfect DBZ game, I trully have to say that creators of ESF and fans out there made this possible for making this mod. Soon its will become more better with new tecnology in the upcoming betas ans soon more people will get into it. THIS GAME RULESSSSS!!!!!:D :yes: ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom