always super saiyen mod?

Best answers
does anyone know where i can get this mod for my server that i run from my house? I really want this mod, because getting to krillin is very annoying... plz give link or something.

Thanks

Polish Kid90

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't know aot a shole different mod, but thre may be a plugin that gives you automatically the transforming powerlevel somwhere, maybe at www.esf-world.com

But isn't kind of boring starting off with the ability to transform?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well I don't know aot a shole different mod, but thre may be a plugin that gives you automatically the transforming powerlevel somwhere, maybe at www.esf-world.com

But isn't kind of boring starting off with the ability to transform?
I tend to agree. I woudln't like the ability to start off transformed.

But anyway. What do you mean mod where you can transform automatically. Do you mean the PL changer? Or do you mean EVM? Or do you mean someothing completely different.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh.. I kinda like being SSJ to start off with.. You use up less Ki and the battles are more interesting :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
uh.. I kinda like being SSJ to start off with.. You use up less Ki and the battles are more interesting :D
Oh yeah it's great being transformed, you are faster, less ki burn and easier to win. It's just most of the gameplay, or at least in my case, it working up your PL until you reach transformation level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
polish_kid90 said:
does anyone know where i can get this mod for my server that i run from my house? I really want this mod, because getting to krillin is very annoying... plz give link or something.

Thanks

Polish Kid90
Polish Kid90? Are you a fellow pollock? Greetings comrade o/

Anyways, there IS a mod called EVM that lets you start SSJ, and lets you go to SSJ3, but your not allowed to talk about it here :0

Plus, it sucks nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom