Alternate Transformation Method for SSJ Level

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Idea: When ya reached the minimum powerlevel to go Super Saiyan you press Z (ascend button) and then on screen it appears some arrows. To succesfully transform you need to hit correctly all the arrows. If you hit one incorectly youll just exit the transformation but with little ki depleted.
As your power increase when you transform it appears less keys on teh screen.

We could notice something like this in DBZ Special - History of Trunks when Trunks is trying to ascend be he doesnt do it succesfully and he has some energy depleted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF.

How would that be a good thing?

EDIT: Okay Im sorry, but is this something that will balance gameplay?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF.

How would that be a good thing?

EDIT: Okay Im sorry, but is this something that will balance gameplay?
No its something that will make transforming into a press arrows process instead of hit the ascend key >.<

Dont realy like it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its more realistic i mean we dont see all the time in DBZ Characters performing succesfull SSJ transform.

We have lots examples: Trunks in DBZ Special 2

Gohan in hyperbolic time chamber

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But how will it be beneficial?

Best answers
i like the idea ! and picture this when u hit the corect arrow your hair turns yellow when u hit a wrong arrow your hair turn black! it will be great!

Best answers
its more realistic i mean we dont see all the time in DBZ Characters performing succesfull SSJ transform.

We have lots examples: Trunks in DBZ Special 2

Gohan in hyperbolic time chamber
Trust me,theres lots of things in the new 1.3 that arent realistic,they do they to balance the game play ofcoarse.

Hmmm...its an OK IDEA....if there are randoms,I dont like it,If its more than 5 I wont like it >.>

-GuZzie

Best answers
All you did was steal that idea from Dragon Mod Z... And it was never a very good idea... The computer keyboard is not a D-Pad, and doesn't serve that purpouse well at all.

EDIT: And how can you get realism from a transformation? You're forcing your body to evolve at over a million times the rate of a normal creature... There's no realism involved.

I think the wording you were looking for is, IT'S MORE CHALLENGING.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea personally but have a few things to add.

E.g Goku at 1.75 mil

Presses z, 6 arrows like in melee struggle occur 5/6 are necissary to trans and it takes a fair amount of time. If less than 5 happen, trans fails
Goku at 2.1 mil
Presses z, same as above but only 4 are necessary.
Then at the designated levels it drops until you can fail up to 4 or 5.

This would put the sayains at a disadvantage so the others can keep up (Krillin+Piccolo).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea alicia ssj4 goku and 2nd son ideas are pretty good.

But i think instead of when pressing a wrong arrow you will turn hair black and when you press correct you turn golden i say you will turn black and golden depending how fast you press them.

And no randoms

and btw i didnt even played Dragon Mod Z

Best answers
yea alicia ssj4 goku and 2nd son ideas are pretty good.

But i think instead of when pressing a wrong arrow you will turn hair black and when you press correct you turn golden i say you will turn black and golden depending how fast you press them.

And no randoms

and btw i didnt even played Dragon Mod Z
Well, let's just say, DMZ's system failed because it was too much like Street Fighter II. People spent countless hours trying to figure out how to use the beams in the game, simply because alot of them were so esoteric and the keyboard was a poor medium for this system. And each character's transformation was its own combination, so you really had to specialize with one character.

For example, to go Super Saiyajin, you had to input S, W, A, D, Ki, hold down Mouse2, and press Mouse1 as fast as you can. If you don't press Mouse1 fast enough, your ki all drains away, and if you forget to hold down mouse2, or you tap it, your ki all drains away.

Either way, the DMZ team and the ESF team were collaborators up until DMZ called it quits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom