💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha seeing that reminds me how bad the alpha was...

anyway id like to see a beta namek map sometime but havent seen one yet....

Best answers
haha actually VIDEOGAMER] that is the sky map I was given by someone to use on the namek map.. although I dont remember who it was but the sky was kinda messed up because it had some issues with certain sides being in the worng place and upsidedown so I didn't use it.

Just thought u should know... ohh and if that is a fixed version of the sky i would like it if you can seeing as how i dont know how to make skymaps and i need one for namek!

send it to [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay new namek!!! goooo stryker

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
haha seeing that reminds me how bad the alpha was...

anyway id like to see a beta namek map sometime but havent seen one yet....

Oww that hurts. You like the morning sky map better?

Best answers
namek maps are in progress as i type this post! LOOKS damn pretty! ill get some screens ASAP!

I was saying I like that namek sky better than the one I had to use on the previous map. soo you can say it is in demand...heh

Best answers
The first map is almost done all that it needs is for me to fix up Guru's and i need to get some namek tree models.... soo i guess it will be soon! very SOON!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah we all cant wait for a namek map so we can do cool dbz battles like goku vs freezer on namek!!

Best answers
Originally posted by esf_STRYKER
haha actually VIDEOGAMER] that is the sky map I was given by someone to use on the namek map.. although I dont remember who it was but the sky was kinda messed up because it had some issues with certain sides being in the worng place and upsidedown so I didn't use it.

Just thought u should know... ohh and if that is a fixed version of the sky i would like it if you can seeing as how i dont know how to make skymaps and i need one for namek!

send it to [email protected]
Well, I saw no bugs on the background, it looks lovely, and I like it 10x better than the "Morning" default sky. However the only way I got it to work was by replacing the "Morning" background with the "Namek" background in Pak0 located in C:/Sierra/Half-Life/Valve. Wally was very unstable at replacing these files due to the size of Pak0. Even for my Athlon XP 2000 256 DDR RAM to handle. Anyway enough talk, I'll send it, I just wanted to let you know of that. Good luck on all work for the Beta, my best regards to the staff and their hard work and devotion. ~_^

-Vid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom