Best answers
Lena Manipulation Photo. As you can see, I changed it quite a bit from the other...the name of the photo is to be named...so if you want to come up with a name, that'd be cool, I may consider it, and post it onto DeviantArt with that topic, credits included :)

Again, thank you for the photo displacement maps and the great help from the community, :D

Best answers
only gripe i have is the texture that stops in a hard line on her forhead.....should either continue it up into her hair or fade it in a little....just looks out of place.

other then that i like it =)

oh yea a title....hmmm.... how about "The Betrothed" hehe =P ok yea i know stupid name but gimmie a break i just finished work.

Best answers
How about "Sillhouette"? Or "Sillhouette of Death"? Or Sillhouette of whatever it is you're trying to convery here. Sillhouette of Dracula! Or...you get the picture.

BTW, I do not like this picture, in case you're wondering. It looks...dumb to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y didnt u post it in your other thread o_O,anyway, the blood is 2 pink Oo
i think it was better b4

Best answers
Hrm... lol.....weird. I'll make the blood darker, and yea the graphic of course is weird..(the graphic on forehead)

The reason I didn't post it in the other thread is that this is an entirely new image, and to show it off, I didn't want to double-post really.. (don't wanna get banned...i'd hate that..)

*shrug* I had no idea what to do with the image......

Best answers
ok...im new here lol and is this your hobby lol....i think its cool and----- ahhh *runs to toilet and vommits*

Best answers
how do you do that blood effects? TEL ME lol for my sig im usin a rose laying in a black background next to a puddle/stains of blood with the text Ender in the corner

Best answers
well, sometimes you just need to take digital pictures of liquid then color it red.....

but if your looking for scab-like blood, you need to play with it, and ask for advice ( like i have been doing )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom