Already quit ffxi :(

Best answers
Thats right.. I have already quit and cancled my account.. I thought that was gonna last me a yr or 2... but.. I didnt even get through my free trial. The most annoying thing about it was how you couldnt understand anyone :(
Who else has quit ffxi yet? im taking it back in a couple days

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so how come you can't understand anyone?

I'm curious as to how this game goes...

Best answers
Well, most people playing are Japanese/Chinese, and the auto translate feature sucks... soo. Oh yeah, and you also delevel... and when you die you loose lots of exp. And you have to be a certain level to equip certain armor and weapons.. I hate games like that... You dont get to Rent a chocobo till lvl 20..
You can change jobs at the moogle, and at level 30 you can have a Sub-Job. Also pvp is coming soon. So... :/ Oh yeah, and Good luck trying to memorize your Play online ID....(Or you could just write it down(Duh))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play FFXI, and those things you said in your last post are what make it good. An online game like that would suck if everyone had access to any armor and any mount.

You just need to play longer and put more effort and thought into what you do, find people to party with and play with them, you wont die as often. The reason why you can't understand anyone is cause your server is probably mainly Japenese, my server is about 98% english.

FFXI is a great game, everything in it is worked out great, especially the quests and missions, they are fun to watch and take part in. I don't think you knew what an MMORPG really was before you got this... that's why you didnt' really like it.

Best answers
Lol.. I did name lots of good things o_O except the deleveling and loosing exp... But I could never play that game for more than an hour....there was jsut somethign about it that made it boring... I have always been a fan of ff.. But I think SquareSoft didn't do good on XI :(
I did know what an mmorpg was.. I have had Uo,eq(Yuckies),DAoC,and iRO.
I quit Uo because of EA.. They messed OSI up so bad.. trammel.. omg *** lots of other bad things...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Dude you dissapoint me.......>_> dude how could you...DUDE !!! O_O the game is not boring at all...You just don't know what to do you have to do this jobs and level up on each on of them the higher level you are on those jobs better things come up to you such as more money and better stuff.Also the game is so much fun I got addicted to it.

Hilloki

H
FFXI is very cool .. but the translation feature sux. the prices are kinda high, i payed 50 bucks for the game 4o bucks for my internet and then i have to pay square money so that i can play the game. But i like when you need to be a certin level to equip weapons/armor it makes the game alot more enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom