alpha

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
anyone still play the alhpa

i want to play it alpha players unite!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
weee send a mess if you whant a match =)

Best answers
whats so great about alpha? or ya jus play it cause its cool to stay old school?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
whats so great about alpha? or ya jus play it cause its cool to stay old school?
:S fm is just cool and alpha is better now die

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ty 43 post i didnt know that :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm i never played the alpha. Actually I think i did once, on a level I made for a competition. It was actually funny (me vs orion)

I remember jumping with the disc and watching the models mess up ^.^

Best answers
Good ol' Alpha. I'd play it but i too lazy to d/l it. It was pretty good for it's time. It was just frusterating bcuz it was based totally on PL. Now it is based totally on ping. There has to be a balance.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Alpha was cool, but I didn't really play it all that much because I really just wanted to try out the beta. FM, you fool! Crazy oldskooler.. :D

Best answers
I wish I could've tried the alpha, but I got Beta because of fileplanet all showing ESF beta on the front page :)

Best answers
alpha was great when i got it about a year ago...but when i got the beta a few weeks ago i have to say the alpha is nothing in comparison!!

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
i dont think its polite to offend and not listen to a person who has less posts than you. its just wrong, although the people that come onto the forums with 2 posts asking a stupid noobie question olike how to melee does irritate me.

on topic, alpha was funner because of more explosions etc. but now the beta is ok but only really fun on LAN or local servers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Denominator
i dont think its polite to offend and not listen to a person who has less posts than you. its just wrong, although the people that come onto the forums with 2 posts asking a stupid noobie question olike how to melee does irritate me.

on topic, alpha was funner because of more explosions etc. but now the beta is ok but only really fun on LAN or local servers.
Originally posted by .FM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom