alpha tips before it dies all the way

Best answers
Before you read this want to know YES I HAVE BAD GRAMMER.

well everytime now with alpha i join a sever with someone hosting with the super script it forces me to download. ya i played alpha some being bored effects you after a while. i found some nice people even made some new friends. but then there is some who just very rude. i would host a game but as i said in the past i get this net packet error. with a new hard drive video card i dont understand why i get this. i even got hl and tried it and still do it. But anyway i am going to teach you some things i learn about alpha and how to win.

There are a couple things to learn to help you win

distances of blast radius of all attacks even at certain pls

how to counter what move with what

out guessing who you are fighting.

corners are your best friend. keep a eye on everyone and watch
out for attacks. whoever owns the most will be the target for others.when they fire at you teleport to the middle fast and go back and take out that person.

Now lets say we have a vegeta who falls and then shoots big bang. Now what to do? dodge the attack. big bang is easy to dodge. way i have my settings is my teleport is mouse 2 because it saves you 75 percent of the time.

final flash. deadly move and huge blast radius. What to do? there are many ways to beat someone uses final flash while they are charging you can get a sbc in there. Or want to be fancy do this...
<------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Player goku charges a kame up at the same time vegeta with a final flash. Now aim your kama to the right or left and shoot it. now seeing you shoot your beam he will shoot his. Here is the trickie part. curve your beam around his and hit him. now that final flash will be near you so use the rest of your ki to get out of there if the kama does not kill him.
<------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Now if your a vegeta you have the most moves in alpha. 2 beams gg and ff. GG is used for quick attacks. to gain a small boost in power. ff is to take out a crowd. When you use final flash you become a target. here are some tips.

a full final flash is not worth wasting the ki on unless there are more people there. One person 50 percent or 75 percent depending on power...
Watch out for fast beams. sbc can really get a hit off. your best bet is to fall. to miss it. but even then if you do that to much vs someone like me i will aim down and watch u fall into it.
you dont have to hit someone with a beam to kill them. i aim to the side of them and try to catch more then one person.

big bangs easy move to dodge and you cant blow it up. BUT if someone is near a wall shoot the wall not them. or the celling. thats the best tip i can give you with big bangs besides sneak attacks where they dont see you.

goku. very limited person. sb will get you killed and kame does not have the blast radius of ff and so cant kill alot of muti people unless right on them.

kame tips.
you need to be sneakie with goku. kill people who are not looking or charging a attack the other way. kame is very power vs one target at weaker levels. and later on can kill muti if they are near. all and all a good attack.

GOKU IS NOT A GOOD DUELING CHAR. people ask me this alot. if the person you are dueling is any good. they already know what you going to do. and ready to dodge it.

Vegeta is also not a good dueling person. Huh what noway? yes thats right he is not. vegeta is powerful yes. but easy to kill. He has great attacks but his attacks take time and easy to dodge.

so i bet your saying. who is left? thats everyone... Wrong. the best dueling person is....

CELL, why? kame/sbc/disk your best friends. someone trys to ki blast you disk them. someones charging a final flash sbc them. Someone shooting a kame dodge and shoot one of your own. Remember cell does not have a high pl. but has the best all around. The reason i did not go with piccilo is because eye lasers are nice when they work. his beam is good and he has sbc. but even tho people call it newb disk is just a good tool in dueling vs people.

piccilo tatics? sbc people charging attacks and use your beams when people have backs turn. or u can just sbc them. piccilo is all around person.

Ok closing note. I proved this to everyone who says ya right. But the best char is... Freeiza. now i am hearing bs. but here is why...
around 3 mil power his finger laser starts to hurt...bad.around 2 full shots can take out someone. and there is no dodging that awp.his death ball is good for one person but lacks range. If you want a char that is tough at the start but can kill easy later on? here you go.

tatics vs him? when you think he is about to shoot you block. or if you lucky teleport and hope u time it right. flying around him is not a good thing to do cause pop disk your dead...

Well thats about it. If anyone wants me to prove myself i shall. But before alpha dies i wanted to tell people tips maybe even go back and try it. I know there is typos cause my grammer sucks so :(. take care and happy hunting. Oh and i dont know if this should went to newb section or not but dont think so because even oldies like me can learn a few tricks so if someone wants to add then go ahead.

Best answers
my last duel. a dude who was saying he was good blah blah blah and others said he was good. but i beat him 3/0 keeping my title as one of the esf alphas best. *does a dance of joy* now i can retire. sirwatt or whatever gf but out of all 3 of them fights u got me down too 74 me using cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
my last duel. a dude who was saying he was good blah blah blah and others said he was good. but i beat him 3/0 keeping my title as one of the esf alphas best. *does a dance of joy* now i can retire. sirwatt or whatever gf but out of all 3 of them fights u got me down too 74 me using cell

NightShade, put your ego away and shhhh

Best answers
lol everyone needs a ego boost every now and then. right now i was so bored noone else would so i had to myself

Best answers
I spent all that time to bring you this and only one person says something *feels hurt* come on now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom