(almost) MREL SSJ2/normal Vegeta SSJ4 pack

Good idea?

• OMFG, YES!! I cant bleave it already isn't in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herms your idea is crap

• It's nice but if I had it my way I whould: (post below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I've no set release date yet. The SSJ won't be in there cause it was just a base for redoing the hair. But I think i'll redo the SSJ4 Hair and the chest. After doing the new anims. And who knows? Perhaps the tail will unfold when turning SSJ4...

And no, Bulma didn't build the machine to give him his tail. It was used to do something more... powerful...:p
But anyway, I just don't like having a tail popping out of nowhere, but I could make 2 versions, one with, one without tail.

Best answers
The animation is done. What should I change with the sprites? Ah, and I found an easy way how to change those big gloves...:EDIT: OK I think I know what you want to ahve cahnged: Those beams coming from the charging orb, or something else? I'll try to make it in Paintshop, and I hope it works.

Best answers
id jus like 2 say: ssj4 looks really bad does ne1 disagree and im not talkin bout the model im talkin bout the actaully ssj4

Best answers
OK, I think the normal version is complete. I'm going to do the SSJ Version now. What stage should it be? SSJ1, SSJ3 or SSJ4?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Wow, the new charge looks interesting keep up the good work.

You should make a SSJ (2) or SSJ 4 stage Vegeta, Vegeta never reached SSJ3.

Best answers
I know he never reached SSJ3. But... FUN *g*. Are there any major differences between 2 and 1?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
The only Mayor difference is that the hair is longer in SSJ 2 and muscles are bigger.

Best answers
It's better to make an USSJ , because there isn't much diffrence between a SSJ and a SSJ2...

Best answers
Eeeeh... so you want a Vegeta GT USSJ? Any ref pics? *GGG* Ah I'll try to make one. When I'm finished I need a host. Anyone got an idea where to host my files?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by The Dark One
It's better to make an USSJ , because there isn't much diffrence between a SSJ and a SSJ2...
Except that the USSJ models are horrible... at least that's what I think, I've never been a fan of USSJ.

Best answers
Hm increasing the muscles isn't a problem, but I have no idea on how to place the hair! There is no GT USSJ, so how should I make em look like?

Best answers
There is no GT USSJ, so how should I make em look like?
Just make the muscles bigger and put thrunks USSJhair on it.

Eeeeh... so you want a Vegeta GT USSJ? Any ref pics? *GGG* Ah I'll try to make one. When I'm finished I need a host. Anyone got an idea where to host my files??
I can host your file [no geocities], add me on MSN[see sig] or just email me.

Best answers
K thx. As the normal version is finished, should I send it to you to release? Cause I don't know how much time I'll have during the holidays so I don't know when the SSJ (or USSJ) will be done. Should I send the sprites, too? And with or without tail? Ah, and about the sprites: I decided not do delete the trail of the gen beam, cause this would make it much harder to tell where you're attacked from, so only the charge sprites are changed.
Pictures of gloves and boots (some1 asked for them): http://www.beepworld.de/members49/singokussj/bilder.htm

Best answers
Sin those sprites might be a good kamehameha sprite... without the lightbeams coming out and with so people can choose. I think maybe lightbeams come out of the kamehameha in the earlier episodes.. depends I guess

Best answers
Without lightbeams? This would be the normal blue/yellow charge. Hm. Didn't even think of using it for the kame, but I'll test it today ingame. But one thing making it difficult for me to test things is this: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19828 Anyone having an advice? It is really annoying to wait 2 minutes for a game to launch just to see that a part of the model or anim isn't looking good.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Sin Goku: You should make Vegeta's boots and gloves black.

Best answers
Looks good, but add more lightbeams... His boots are good now, I won't paint them black... And just send the model to me by e-mail or send it true MSN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom