(almost) MREL SSJ2/normal Vegeta SSJ4 pack

Good idea?

• OMFG, YES!! I cant bleave it already isn't in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herms your idea is crap

• It's nice but if I had it my way I whould: (post below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
(almost) MREL SSJ2/normal Vegeta SSJ4 pack NOW WIP

As I noticed some possibilities to improve these models, so this is now a WIP!!!

I made an edit to the Majin Vegeta from the Majin Vegeta Pack by: AzN, D.C. Darkling, MaX, BiG, PeP, Veneguard ,Soccer28jp aka Taimaishu and the SSJ4 pack by Diablo/Bebi Vegetta/Brollman. It's Vegeta without his Majin sign, and I added a tail folded around him, so it matches the SSJ4 reskin from the pack. I changed the skin to match this:
http://goku-arena.gamigo.de/gallery/Anime and Manga/Dragonball/Cels/Vegeta/085.jpg
I'm going to remake the hair and I need a host for the final pack.
PICS:
http://www.beepworld.de/members49/singokussj/bilder.htm

:EDIT: OK I was told I forgot to give credit to someone. So: If you know who, pls tell me I'll add it to the readme. I DID NOT MAKE THESE MODELS ONLY THE SSJ2 TAIL WHICH WAS EDITED FROM THE SSJ4 PACK. HmK? I DO NOT want to claim something to be mine what isn't mine.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
The SSJ Vegeta looks great, but I don't like the SSJ4 Vegeta you should add some more detail on the chest and it's fine, looking forward to it.

Best answers
the SSJ4 vegeta isn't his, just so you know. It's brollmans, and it's brollmans only half decent model, and it needs lots of work, I can point out several things wrong with it, but it's mainly the chest that needs work, and it'll be alot better I think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YOU HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THAT Bebi Vegeta! SOCCKER MADSE THOSE EDITS GIVE CREDIT OR SUM PPL YELL AT U

(sorry for the capslock)

Best answers
Ah if I forget giving credit I'm sry. In the SSJ4 pack there wasnt a readme so I gave credit stated to the one given credit by redsayain.net. But pls don't be so rude this is my first shot at modeling and I'm very open to new suggestions.
:EDIT: So if you have any good refpics of a normal GT Vegeta pls gimme a link. If you have concrete advices for modeling or skinning PLS TELL ME I'm new so I want to learn as much as possible.
:EDIT2: Next (when I am not drunken anymore [just don't ask, friend's 18th birthday hmk?]) I'll reskin the gloves and boots to fit the pic.

Best answers
Nice edits, can you give us a pic from the reskin of the gloves and boots??? You should make the right one's chest less flat and all arm muscels are kinda flat... Can you give us a link when it's ready??

Best answers
:EDIT: OK I did a quick reskin. But I don't like the way the gloves look like now (much too big) so i'll have to remodel them. This will take some time as I have to read MANY tutorials before doing this.
http://www.beepworld.de/members49/singokussj/bilder.htm

:EDIT2: Finger skin from Raddtiz 1.0, Credits to :
Radditz 1.0
Model: Real Modler of Vegeta
Edit by: Brollman

:UPDATE: I made the hands smalelr so that it does look as if there wasn't a glove covering them. I have to remodel the arm now cause the glove is too big and coveres too much of the lower arm.

Best answers
In this post I'll only state my progress

:Monday: Modeling of hair started. Will be a normal Vegeta GT hairstyle. (Modeling based on the Majin Vegeta pack's SSJVegeta's head, for credits look on previous posts)

Got hair model almost done! http://www.beepworld.de/members49/singokussj/bilder.htm
Shall I change anything with it?

:Updated: Hair looks good to me, but I NEED REF PICS of a normal GT Vegeta!! I don't have one where I can see the top of the hair.

Best answers
The hair looks better now, it's good now.... When will you do the chest from the SSJ4 one??

Best answers
Thx for feedback. I'll first finish the normal one (remove gloves), then I'll modify the SSJ4 in the same way (won't take long -copy and paste) and then I'll change the chest. Ref pics are always better to have to model after (*HINT* *HINT*)

Ah and very important to me: What do you think about the tail I added to the SSJ version? I think it's hard to see as it has almost the sam colours as the shirt.

:UPDATE: Removed those gloves, but still need to change the lower arm muscles. I need to skin them afterwards. So there's much tutorial reading tomorrow *sigh*.

Best answers
Looks much better now, I like his evil smile, but there's something wrong with the skin on his left scholder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what did u change with the ssj4? i had that on my pc for weeks....and the ssj2 vegeta looks abit wierd(the face that u made)

Best answers
The shoulde thingy came with the original model. Will fix it fast. The SSJ4 got following changes: - removed nasty black texture things -changed glove and boot colour. But I'm still focusing at the Normal version. What's wrong with the face?
:EDIT: It's no longer a SSJ2, just to notice *g*

Best answers
why does he have a tail when he's not ssj4
and he doesnt wear blue pants when ssj4
he wears those pretty black leather ones

good model tho

Best answers
Not my model. I'm reskinning it and adding things. Like the tail. Or the new hair for normal state. I think it looks weird if the tail just appears when SSJ4. About the pants: K I'll change it.
:Update: Fixed the shoulder skin and another blackspot on the back, too.

Best answers
Well, the new face is awesome, really impressive. New hair, awesome. The GT SSJ model... I dunno, there's another out and it's better imho, but nice try. The shoes are definately a weak point. SSJ4, i'm not a big fan of, I guess in the context of SSJ4 models yours is good, so i'm not gonna put ya down just cos the design sux :) and dont change the trousers! give him cool jeans at SSJ. His leather pants are so bloody ghey.

Wargeta, [spoilers] I read that Bulma invents a device to give Vegeta his tail back, and I guess that's where he is in the story line in that model .[/spoilers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom