Best answers
Well I have to put it's the third model I made, other wise you guys just might think I flat out suck!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cool! looking great wat program do you use?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good job ;) Only thing that seems to be the problem is the skin though, You don't skin soo you know :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With that skin on it sucks deeply. But hey, I can't do that. I want to learn but I can't. I don't even have a proggy. So....

:yes:

ZuL

Best answers
How many polygons?

Mwahaha, by the way, im gonna post up a model that is gonna be purely tesselated :D I love tesselate, it makes it look bumpy like skin and muscles... but the poly count goes sky high.

ZuL

ZuL

Best answers
Here it is.

ZuL

(give comments if u want...)

ZuL

Best answers
finger what?

(hope this isnt being lame writing just one sentence... oh, look! Im writing more than one sentence without noticing it... :) )

ZuL

Best answers
Ok Back on Topic. RZA that Model is Awesome. Onl thing I can think off is his Face is to Flat. And his Hair is to Scrunched up onto the middel of his head. You need to bring the face a bit out, I know they don't really have full faces but it looks like he was hit with a frying pan O_O hehe. And the Hair needs to be brought out onto the Side. I can't find anything wrong with The Body. It's awesome! Good Job! Expecialy for your 3rd Model.

Best answers
Yeah, Hair and the face, I think I might be able to fix that lol... The explanation for the face is thats gohan after he gets his butt kicked by darbura! nah... I just goofed... thx... I'm going to learn to skin soon, so hopefully I can skin this and the Rikimaru one I made!

Oh and BTW... thats not a skin on him...

And another thing... does anyone happen to know where I could find some tutorials on skinning with max? Or anything that can relate?

As far as polies go I'm not for sure how to check those... especially with 3ds max... and uhm... I'm sure it might be a little over, but it might not be... the fingers might kill me...

ZuL

Best answers
As far as polies go I'm not for sure how to check those... especially with 3ds max... and uhm... I'm sure it might be a little over, but it might not be... the fingers might kill me...
Edit --> Object Properties

1000 faces = 500 polygons.

ZuL

Best answers
Or you could just set up the proper Polygon Counter but I don't know how to do it in Max4 unless its the same as Max3 then I can help. Also Raz PM me if you want me to email you a good Skinmesh Tut.

Best answers
All right, I PM'd you.. as far as max being the same as 3 I really have no Idea... but I'm sure they are not too different

Oh, and if to find the the polycount, if all you have to do is divide the faces by two... it came out to be

1853 Faces
926.5 Polies

So I imagine it's safe to say 927 polies Including the detailed fingers O_O

Best answers
People need to tell me the right stuff then... because you say the faces are the polies, and this guy over here says that

1000 faces = 500 polies

so whatever I don't CARE! hahaha....

But if someone that does know what they're talking about can pm or something I would appreciate it... the plan was never to use this guy in game anyway seeing as it was my third model and it was supposed ot suck anyway

ZuL

Best answers
if there are 1853 faces, there are 1853 polygons
Muh? Since when? Isnt a polygon a square, and a face is a triangle? When i make a polygon, it says "2 faces" in the menu...

ZuL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom