ZuL

Best answers
You can try it too, RZA. Make a new file and make ONE square ONLY. Then check the Object Properties...

ZuL

Best answers
Sounds good zul

If your theory on triangles being polies is right... which I thought too... so yeah

Best answers
Faces and Polygons are the same sh*t but different smell. Also just set up the proper polygon counter goto:

The Utilites Tab > Configure Botton Sets > Change the Total Bottons amount to 1 more than it is > Look for the Empty Botton on the Utilities underneath the last step > Drag Polygon Counter from the Text List of Utilities to the Empty botton and presto a Polygon Counter.

ZuL

Best answers
Gaaaah... then you're saying 3dsm4 is wrong...? :)

Polygon: 2 faces according to MAX
Face: 1/2 Polygon according to MAX

A triangle is a face, and a polygon is a square, tho making a polygon on 4 vertices wich are spread weirdly, will make 2 faces instead.

Make a Plane object, for example, with just one square. Max says its 2 faces, or one polygon (a square). I am pretty sure i know what im talking about.

Im gonna continue on my model now... with 802 polygons so far, but i am not sure it is right... All of you saying faces is polygons, making me unsure if my model can be used...

ZuL

Best answers
Well if the polygon counter is right.. then the current faces is the polygon count... I'm not for sure the counter is kinda strange... but it says current:balbhlabhb and it has a number right there... and it was the same as faces...

Best answers
Thanks, I'm skinning my rikimaru to get the feel of things, coming out all right... should be done with it soon.. I feel you skinners out there with max though... lots of work to skin... I'm still wondering what to do with all these modifiers... and if I need to save the uvw unwrap .uvw things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom