Best answers
Hey, I need help. Getting a weird error message when I try to play my map. It goes to the console and seems to be loading it, but then it kicks me out to the menu and an error message comes up. It says "AllocBlock: full" and freezes ESF. I've never seen this before so let me know if anybody knows what I should do.

Best answers
your map seems to be pretty complex!
try to make it less complex! you can also try scaling ur textures.
If the map isnt that complex, then I cant help you!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm .. i never did that error ... also a new one for me ...and i thought i know every error =P

Best answers
Okay I just ran across this problem while teaching someone to map....
The map he made had the same problem. I noticed he only had 4 dball entities and no info_intermission.

So try this out: make sure you have a minimum of 7 dragonball spawns\ entity
and add the info_intermission to the map. ( it serves as a camera for players who havent spawned yet )

Give me some feedback that it fixes your problem or not so I can Verify it. ( by feedback I mean post here not PM me )

*NOTE: I also edited his map like crazy. He had objects overlapping ( very bad! ) and a couple Func_wall\water errors. and invailid structures....

Best answers
I had this error before (not in esf but in cs), it was caused by the complexity of my map, so I reduced the brushes and made the map a lil bit smaller and the error vanished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom