All your classic cartoon from 80-90s intro's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: All that **** brings back such fond memories.

/nostalgia
/sniffle

Best answers
Aye! Kurt, ye bastard, you made me miss the good old days of elementary school...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius, thanks so much for posting this site, I've been browsing it for hours now and I'm having so much fun reminiscing about the good old times. :3

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I've been browsing this site for probbably a total of 3 hours including when I was viewing it when making this post.

Theres a lot of stuff thats cool especially the german Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle intro which just sounds sinister. Its also cool to see they were called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in other countries.
http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/12-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/895/#intro

I'm also looking now for all these old tv shows to see if they were put on dvd's like the classic megaman series from 94-95 I just ordered. Its great living these childhood memories again and I'm sure Cucumba will be the only one to know a lot of the shows from the 70s though,

Best answers
I could never remember what a lot of the cartoons i used to watch were called too young to remeber. This site has brought back good memories cheers for finding it Phobius.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is some good ****, Phob.

The intro to King Arthur is pretty sweet, but I dont think it can beat Power Rangers. Best intro ever.

Saw a trailer for Revenge of the Jedi. Good call on changing the name there, Lucas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom