ALL OUTTA BAGELS!!

Annie

A
They were all outta bagels at breakfast today and it saddened me...I wanted to do a darth vader, fallen to my knees and yelled an overly dramatic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
But I kept my composure...
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day because it's the first one...kinda like a fresh start each time
What's YOUR fav meal and why?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dinner, because it's the only meal I have.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Belgium Waffle with sausage links on the side with Orange Juice at a restraunt.

Love the shape. The taste is great. Just the right amount of syrup. Sasuages=hell yes. And Organge Juice>Milk and Coffee

Sound Artist
Best answers
Annie said:
They were all outta bagels at breakfast today and it saddened me...I wanted to do a darth vader, fallen to my knees and yelled an overly dramatic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
But I kept my composure...
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day because it's the first one...kinda like a fresh start each time
What's YOUR fav meal and why?

You guys are ReDONKulous....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're seriously a chick and you're posting on forums, something tells me it wouldn't kill you to miss a bagel or two. Might do you good.

My favourite meal is a nice cup of stfu. It's not really a meal but I'm quite content with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fav meal is dinner, its the only real meal I ever have.

As for breakfast, I'm pretty sure you can guess what my fav food is.

Best answers
Hash said:
As for breakfast, I'm pretty sure you can guess what my fav food is.
It sounds like you've said that before...

@Kama: That's rude, and if I were a chick, I'd be seriously offended. :scared:

I don't really have a "meal" per se that I like. I don't eat breakfast. I don't eat lunch. Dinner/Supper consists of whatever I can find when I get home, what my mother cooks (if at all), what I cook later on, and what I eat before I go to bed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the midnight snack. Its not rushed, you dont have to share, and theres nobody to tell you what to eat. What else could you ask for?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Breakfast. The thing is, I usually don't eat breakfast since I usually don't have any time to.

Annie

A
Kama said:
If you're seriously a chick and you're posting on forums, something tells me it wouldn't kill you to miss a bagel or two. Might do you good.

My favourite meal is a nice cup of stfu. It's not really a meal but I'm quite content with it.
If you're seriously a guy...grow some balls and stop insulting people online through posts on a forum =) get laid, it might make you a nicer person

I personally would take a cup of coffee over stfu but that's just me :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I could I'd eat Reeces Puffs every day all day for the rest of my life

Seriously they're addicting!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Annie: Don't answer Kama, it is just as bad as starting the fight. Any time you do so, you go down with him. Breaking the rules includes responding to or being conducive to arguments and flame war breakouts--so in the end, it is better to ignore him. The report post button is action enough, and at least nothing will have to be done to you in the process.

@Kama: I don't care if you're on the team that cures cancer; you're going to need start showing some respect for other people around the forum, Annie in particular. You don't have to read her threads, and you don't have to reply, and even if you do, you don't have to be condescending about it. It's been said a million times. You don't own this place; you have to share it with others, like it or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hardly ever eat breakfast, I'm usually too lazy to. Dinner is most often my main meal during the day. When I do eat breakfast, it's usually either a sandwich or some cereal.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing better than IHOP pancakes with blueberry syrup.

It's my sensu bean... and I use that analogy with sincerity.

Best answers
I always cook breakfast 5 days a week, but that's just for my parents. When im done cooking their stuff though, all i usually have for breakfast is a piece of toast, and sometimes i might drink a glass of orange juice or milk with it afterwards. I never have time too make anything good or something that i would enjoy anyway, because i spend most of my time fixing my hair up, finding something cute too wear, and ect.

On weekends though, i tend to have cereal alot, but other then that, i never been big on breakfast.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snack. The only thing i get the whole day are sandwich snacks.

So i dont get lot to choose from :s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IM vegetarian so i dont eat any kind of meat >_< soja meat ftw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom