"All Out" Game Mode [Training or Practice Mode]

Best answers
One thing I'd love to have is a mode where you can fight and go all out. Basically, the players would be more or less invincible. No special changes, the attacks and PL accumulation would work exactly the same, there just wouldn't be any deaths. That way you can keep fighting and going all out to increase your power, without worrying about dying. You'd just keep getting stronger. Basically everything works the same, just the fighters are invincible.
I doubt it's a hard concept, and it would be an excellent way to train without worrying about dying. It would also be a great warm up.
I know this can be done. I just hope it will be.

I hope this simple idea is considered! :]

Best answers
Ummm Well I mean wheres the fun in that, I mean whats the point of offloading a Big Bang at someone if they are gonna be 100% fine after it
I know where ur coming from, but that takes away the aim of the game " To get stronger " ur not gonna get stronger pansying around fighting invincable, u gotta learn techniques, u actually gotta use ur brain :eek: try stay alive... Alas the beautiful creation known as esf

Best answers
I understand what you mean, but that's why my suggestion is just a small little seperate game mode. I was just hoping for an extra little "Practice" game mode like most fighter action games have, so you can spend all day practicing combos, testing PL limits and power strugges, and just fool around. Does it really take the point away from the game? DBGT Final Bout had something like that, Super Smash Bros., and several other fighting games, just for the sake of practice and familiarizing yourself with basic and advanced functions. It'd just be neat to practice with for the purpose of training, not for the purpose of really winning like the Free For All and Team Game modes. It would also be a great way for newer players to get familiar too. They can practice with a friend without worrying about dying and entering the "real" world of FFA's.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want practice, you can use a bot, and set them to idle. That way they cant attack you, shoot you or move at all for that matter.

Best answers
I guess that could be another approach. But it's not the same. What's wrong with practice mode? It's simple enough... nothing far-fetched.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All youre saying is to make all the players invincible. Thats not much of a change. If all youre wanting to do is "fool around", then why have it?
Being invincible really isnt going to make your practice any better, because youll be used to having full life. Being vulnerable will give you better practice than not being able to have damage delt to you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about an buldup mode, that you can make your char stronger and play again's someone but then between your and some higher and lower chars.
like when you have level 30, you have the an server where players between level 20 and 35 can fight.
in online game is buldup not possible but in buldup it is, fighting in this mode is then agains bods that is equal on you're level and the stronger you are, the fastest you can transform.
just a little idea, maybe good maybe bad, you diside.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be unfair on people who just want to play.

Best answers
a training mode would be cool to play against bots or something cause you can try diffrent stuff then.but i don't see the point to play it online

and about that buldup thingy meebie there could be a mode where you can save your pl and then other modes where you can't i mean it would be cool to see your char actually get strong after all those battles, but there should be server restrictions like pl 500000-600000 :]

Best answers
Couldn't the same be achieved using Admin mod and admin_godmode?

Then they don't have to worry about trying to code it in, and you can leap directly into gameplay when you turn off Godmode with boosted PLs.

Best answers
i like the training mode, but i don't like how it goes... it would be more like Streets of Rage or Golden Axe or Caddilacs and Dinosaurs or Final Fight... those arcade games... and the enemies would be some guys with sayian armour... so what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom