All of a sudden im lagging

Best answers
ok i used to play esf a while back and i started up again, been playing for about a week, my ping has been fine in about 20 - 60's area, but last night i started getting crazy lag at about 100 - 350 ;( some1 said to me that i might of been hacked or something, its getting me worried. My comp can easily run this and all drivers are up to date, i use a radeon 9600 256mb graphics card and my connection is blueyonder broadband.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ping is not a matter of hardrive or anything, its your itnernet connection. How many servers did this? just one?

Best answers
No, its in every server, and i think i might of made sum1 angry, and i said my connection was blueyonder broadband, however i go through a wireless router, this has not gave me any problems in the past

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, maybe you have spyware? When I had spyware, I started hitting 500, eventually going 2000. Try getting a program, like Ad-aware.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you are sharing a connection than the other guy can be downloading stuff and you get the lag.

Best answers
the thing is though, all other steam games are working fine, and what happens is my ping is normal when i first enter the game, then it goes really high. I have tried ad aware and apparently i have no critical objects, i used full system scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom