all lies come to an end

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****in **** anatomy, and legs perspective, but this has real meaning to me, I been ****ed over by a woman, wudnt u guess :\..... seems the season for it, i dont want no sympathy, just for u to comment on my work, to see if it conveys the right image

Best answers
MEGA BUG SQUASH!

Its good, I see it as somone trying to kill a bug, and he is really pissed by loosing a gf. :p

Good Job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, to me it seems that the guy in the pictures is not showing any signs of his pain, but is fighting a war inside.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
I like it, to me it seems that the guy in the pictures is not showing any signs of his pain, but is fighting a war inside.

bingo.....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your bring the artistic and metaphorical integrity as usual. When I look at the guy's hair, I can't help but chuckle.

My condolences on losing your gf, don't worry though... you'll find the right one eventually. Such is the game of relationships and love.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont have anything smart to say here...but nice work
also the aura thingy is not needed
looks like u are hiding something with it
but nice little punk u drew

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not an aura >< it says "kept in the dark" thats what i tried to do :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... in real i dont like the "kept in the dark"...dont make it full as u can! it just look ****ty!Its to close to the punk! Also all the lines wich at the trousers (or jeans) got to many lines in it! make it more clear! .... hmm.... just thinking!...Its not clear! to many lines... and u r right with that it have to come close (i mean the aura)
But anyway Its TO CLOSE THEE "KEPT IN DARK"!

Best answers
*jealous*
you roxors man..
and it's great you put your emotions in your drawings.. :)
well.. at least i think it is hehe
dont worry man .. life is a hard game to play

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
well... in real i dont like the "kept in the dark"...dont make it full as u can! it just look ****ty!Its to close to the punk! Also all the lines wich at the trousers (or jeans) got to many lines in it! make it more clear! .... hmm.... just thinking!...Its not clear! to many lines... and u r right with that it have to come close (i mean the aura)
But anyway Its TO CLOSE THEE "KEPT IN DARK"!
the jeans are sketched, the lines give it a more artistic feeling, i think it sometimes "makes" the drawings instead of just simple lines

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a good drawing, but the style he is drawn in looks like a guy in a mosh pit, or hardcore dancing, not a guy who is at war within himself.

Retired
Best answers
she backstabbed you as cheating on you? nice symbolism in there. I can relate to it. good job.

like they say, plenty of fish in the sea. a good one will come into your life eventually.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmm i wouldnt say it portrays your feelings...it looks more like a good time at a rock club (one of my frequent times...even when im performing hehe...cant resist a good ol stage dive) very nice work tho....but the left leg perspective, as you say, is a little out. and his torso seems a little stretched, but other than that gj :)

Best answers
I for one do see what the feelings are...
The pain came as a shock in just an instant. You litteraly died in the inside.
All I can say is you'll live again.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me it looks like he has ants in the pants.

But i like the drawing, very good. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom