All I want for Christmas

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With Eon/Magus not really around often (and by that, I mean posting very actively; I'm sure he logs on and takes a cursory glance around), I'm not sure how likely it is for that fan-fic to undergo a complete revival.

...which is a genuine pity.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Indeed, that fan-fic was defiantly my most favorite going

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I could do the ending myself... I kind of told Magus what to write. (I think that drove him away)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
That's the trouble with collaborative fiction - like trying to get a melody out of a group of solo performers. Individually they might be great, but there's always the danger of discord.

I liked this one quite a bit (not sure if it was my favorite, but I was disappointed to see it go), mostly because I was such an evil son of a gun. I'm enough of a narcissist to enjoy seeing my own character wandering around, smiting people, and cackling. I wanted to see what I'd do next.. :D

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's the trouble with collaborative fiction - like trying to get a melody out of a group of solo performers. Individually they might be great, but there's always the danger of discord.

I liked this one quite a bit (not sure if it was my favorite, but I was disappointed to see it go), mostly because I was such an evil son of a gun. I'm enough of a narcissist to enjoy seeing my own character wandering around, smiting people, and cackling. I wanted to see what I'd do next.. :D
I seemed to only be fighting losing battles... Good underlings are hard to find, guess I shoulda just done the job myself :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom