all forms goku! (another one?)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ok heres normal goku, im not looking to change the model AT ALL but i do need advices on skinning or someone to skin it...

Best answers
You want advice on that model of reg goku? delete it and restart ssj3 DRAWING is good though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i think id rather take advice from someone who knows what they are talking about, the model is good, the skin sucks. i asked for advice on the skin, NOT the model, therefor my advice to you is to LEARN TO READ!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Gir, could you show the model smooth-shaded without the texture?
I'd like to crit that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha was just doing some flatshades with texture, smooth ones in a sec ok?

i know his forearms arent finnished yet..im working on it (even tho you cant really tell when its smoothed out)
polycount 2100 triangles

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow Gir you were right.The model is great, its just the texture.
Can't wait for smooth-shaded. :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe i really wish i could texture, but i dont have time to learn, it was that or modeling, seeing as i have full time work, plus i teach guitar a few extra hours for a couple of days a week, and i have a band...so its kinda time pressing lol

there you go, some nice smooth ones.

all the folds are modeled on, i think i might try cel shading him :p just gotta learn how lol

Best answers
nice model...... now a good skin........ maybe ask someone to help?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im too proud for that!! how dare you ask me that!!!
hahahaha no really if anyone wants to they can, just pm me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cool!
You teach guitar?Thats awsome!
Okay back ontopic.Its really cool.I hope you release it.That is if someone skins it better.Good Luck! :]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill get to the point, the model is bad, when you showed it to me on aim you didnt have the arms, head or folds modelled in, and at that time it looked good, the new stuff is just bad,

your texture is just too blurry, use the smudge toolto make folds, drawing them in and blurring them really only works good on dark colors,

Best answers
Well.. Is it me or is the MODEL even WORSE than the skin... Totally out of proportions. As for the skin, start with reskinning his sleeves and eyes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err....exactly what is ut of proportion?

Best answers
Out of Proportion?

Well, first of all; his shoulders. They are way out of proportion compared to his biceps. Second are his wrists; his arms connect to his wristbands, and suddenly his wrists (by the hands) are a lot thinner...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the torso is too wide, and the legs are to baggy, and i hate when people make a nice model but it is all outta wack [proportion]. the whole inner body needs some scaling, but the rest is fine, good job:D.

Best answers
the shirt goes up too much, and hair needs to be redone. otherwise, good! i guess. its ur first model.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
HIS FIRST!!! ARE YOU NUTZ!
he's done other models, and i gotta say mate...this one is looking fine to me...

although....i can see the wristband problem

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm...why should the torso or the legs be changed? they fit PERFECTLY with the referance pictures....i know the hair needs re-doing, ive not really dont dbz hair before, its kinda hard. im still working on the arms, i did say that at the beginning ;) other than that it just needs a good skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom