All about 1.3 transformations *best*

Best answers
idea 1) For the saiyan race, whenever you learnt a transformation, if you ascend, your energy should be burned away every second. The energy burning decreases as your character get stronger, until he mastered the transformation where it will drain your ki *INCREDIBLY LOW* like 1PL per second.

*for example*
Goku - PL 700,000. Normal form.
Goku - PL 1,750,000. Learnt SSJ * Transformation drains 50PL per second*
Goku - PL 3,000,000. Half mastered SSJ, Transformation drains 25PL per sec
Goku - PL 5,000,000 Mastered SSJ, Transformation drains 1PL per sec.
*and the same goes to SSJ2 and SSJ3

idea 2) For the saiyan race, whenever you transformed into Higher forms, you will gain an extra ability. The ability is when you press e, you will start recharging ki. But when you hold on E button, and + turbo on. Your recharging will slighty increase so you will be able to recharge a little faster. This idea has been suggested so that it will balance out the *saiyan transformations energy draining*

idea 3) This is for the human and piccolo. When ever they powerup or fuse with kami fuse with nail, they shouldn't be able to go back down. Their transformation should be permanent and I don't see why Piccolo can power down and power up.

idea4) Visual Effects: Whenever the characters transform into a higher level, there should be some *electrical effects to show that you are strong* This only goes for some characters who actually shown that he has the electrical effect in the series. Except the others like krillian, yamcha, tien. YOU CAN TAKE MY SIGNATURE PICTURE FOR EXAMPLE. The forth one, SSJ3 GOKU.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of these have been suggested before. In fact all of them. Do a search to see what the outcome was.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do think that ki drains too fast, period.

But, if the team feels it's a necessary drawback to keep the game interesting, I won't ask of them to change that aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom