Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000 brings three most ferocious species in the universe together in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey.
Source: http://store.steampowered.com/news/3335/

With Aliens vs. Predator (a reboot of the series) a month away from release, this is a good opportunity to become acquainted/reacquainted with the series.

Edit

It looks like it only comes with the singleplayer campaign, but no multiplayer. However, from what I can find, multiplayer will be added later.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd buy AVP 2 in a heart beat. Never played the first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one >>>the second one IMO, AI always random, much better vibe in general too. I can't wait for the new AvP though, it looks amazing.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one >>>the second one IMO, AI always random, much better vibe in general too. I can't wait for the new AvP though, it looks amazing.
Seconded on all accounts.

Having recently released a reworked version of its decade-old shooter Aliens versus Predator that's more compatible with modern systems, developer Rebellion has now patched multiplayer support into Steam re-release.

As with all games on Steam, Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 will automatically download the latest patch--unless you've disabled the option, that is. The notes:

• Integrated with Steam overlay
  • Uses Steam name
  • Host/join games via bare-bones in-game lobby browser
  • Can invite and join friends and other players via the Steam overlay
  • Currently no way to create private games (will patch)
  • Game attempts host migration
  • Dedicated servers are not supported or planned
As for Rebellion's all-new Aliens vs. Predator game, that hits PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 come February 16, with the PC version utilizing Steam for matchmaking.
Source: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/62154

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom