Alien vs Predator 2 the movie

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you guys do you think it's going to come out ?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v really wanted to se a avp 2 (i am going to go play avp 1 )

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well according to this...

But since the first AVP was garbage, I won't go out of my way to see this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa.

Well, then, I think they are ;o

I enjoyed the first one pretty nicely, I went with my friend and his girlfriend, and they decided to go see some movie like "The cookout" or something, and they were making out/banging in thar, so I was like "That movie looks ridiculously ***, I'll go check out AVP!"

So instead of going into the cookout, went into AVP. enjoyed myself damn well. they kept coming in and checking up on me throughout the movie, "hai, r u sur u don wnt 2 com sit w/ us nd watch us make out/bang?????"

if you have no clue wtf i just said, just know my answer is:

Looks like they're coming out with it :O

edit: thanks to that link, I'm realizing how sucky it was. FOO ON YOU OPTI D:

oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you guys do you think it's going to come out ?
Let's hope to god not..

The ONLY good part in all of the first one was the predator judo stabbing the queen at the end.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

But since the first AVP was garbage, I won't go out of my way to see this one.
that's the same thing that made me do this thread
and i know avp was garbage but maybe they will make it much beter

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how you can do singular crossovers well at all. They're just too corny and half-assed. This movie was a good popcorn popper and a nice look at what they could do with Alien and Predator creatures with modern cg technology and know-how, but otherwise it was only succesful because it featured two ultra-famous movie monsters. I admit though that it certainly cleaned up a lot better and had a better story than Freddy Versus Jason *shudders at horrible plot*.

The thing about crossovers is that fusing two movie/televsion worlds together doesn't cut it. The plot gets too narrow and loses momentum once the two worlds collide. From what I've seen of both the "Kingdom Hearts" series, and Bleedman's excellent "Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi" and "Grim Tales From Down Below" comics, (both are immensely popular btw) the only way to pull off a crossover in this day and age is to fuse together several worlds, so that the plot has possibilities and unpredictability; when you have a multitude of main characters, there's a lot of elbow room as to who are featured heroes, acquaintances, or just background allies/friends, and also just how the intermingling worlds affect the plot's behavior. That's the only way to get a crossover right and get people interested.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It will suck, many reasons.

First, Paul anderson takes a big lumpy and sometimes liquidy sprayed **** on every movie he's made, he's not doing the second one according to IMDB, but still, it'll suck.

Two R rated movies, PG13 when combined.

Predators, unmatched in 1v1, even as adolescents, die by one drone's hand.

watching the backstory for AVP, I said "wow, beautiful backstory, not even paul anderson can **** this up."

1 hour into the movie

"Wow such a beautiful backstory, paul anderson ****ed this up."

he butchered it so bad I hope he dies, I hope this sequel causes a terrorist threat level yellow and gets the production studio bombed and sprayed with boiling semen.

**** paul anderson and what he started.

/emo

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not going to hurt anyone if it's going to be made, your choice if you wanna watch it =P

I'm curious about the ending of the 1st AVP, the combined race of the aliens and predators...so I kinda wanna see that beast in action.
I wasnt all that dissapointed from the 1st movie.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
play avp2 and you'll see predaliens in action, they're pretty much bulky praetorian aliens.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
play avp2 and you'll see predaliens in action, they're pretty much bulky praetorian aliens.
i'v finish about 5 times whit each caracter in avp 2 and it's only 1 pre-aline in the game

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Already have more than once but you know it's different seeing things in a movie =P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I'm supposed to hate the movie, but I've seen it like 3 times. Every fiber in my being yells "WTF!!", but still I trudge on. I think to myself "Maybe it'll be different this time!", but alas, it never is.

I'll probably see the second one. Maybe it'll be different this time D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Avp games are killer, but the movie was HORRIBLE, so no, i won't go see if it's made, and i don't really care if they are going to make it..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first movie was Garbage....but it was fun to watch in the theater imho. Walked in expecting crappy movie with some fun sci fi action and got exactly what I wanted out of the deal :p If AVP2 is going to come out, I'm thrilled :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
would rather see an AVP3 game then AVP2 movie, but meh never know it might pull though

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why can't they make the films in the same time period as the games? It would be far more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom