💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it.. an action or a comedy movie?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An Avp game it will be verry nice to see I hope this new AVP will defenetly be beter then the last one

Best answers
AVP the game sincerly it disapointed me :/ i will expect something better from the new version.

Best answers
I guess I am the only one that played AVP2 the right way and it was awsome. I inspired fear in the marines as an alien. That little blip blip blip blip was enough to drive them crazy. I loved that game in case you couldn't tell.

The marine campaign scared the **** out of me a few times for the record.

Best answers
The first AvP movie really disappointed me story-wise. Not going to go in to details, but as a kind of a Predator/Alien fanboy myself, the events in the movies we're absolute horsecrap. I hope they get some facts straight about the movies for the sequel.

I played AvP2 the game actively for about 5 years. Loved it (and still do) dispite the crappy game engine and the various bugs and glitches it has. I recently heard that new Aliens games (including a First-Person Shooter and a Role Playing Game) are going to be coming out in the near future, but no mention of Predators. The whole AvP2 community has been holding it's breath for the past few years to wait the moment when someone announces that an AvP3 is being devoloped. This is good news, but I doubt the new games will ever match the intensity and atmosphere of the fights between the three species in AvP2.

Best answers
This is a picture that I found on another forum from Alien V.S. Predator 2:

Look at the Alien's skull. It's more...rigid o_O.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they take the fight outside of the ship or narrow hallways. I want to see a full-scale war between the Predators and Aliens. Without the nuke option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Predators' nuke is like the AWP of AvP. I wish the admin would restrict them from buying it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Zomg Zomg Zomg! Its like Christmas all over again!
This and the new StarGate movies, will be my awaited movies for the year! :)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what IMDB has for a plot:

Warring alien and predator races descend on a small town, where unsuspecting residents must band together for any chance of survival.
Now... I seriously hope that's a joke because it sounds like it's going to be really stupid.

Best answers
ah damnit not again on earth : /

u have 2 super predators fighting it out and then there's some lazy ass humans running around messing the whole thing up : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom