Alien Interview (Real or Fake???)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Area 51 has a line that if you cross it, you will be fired upon and your rights as an American will be taken away.

Area 51 is a spot where decades ago the blackbird and other miscellaneous insanely high tech aircraft were tested.

Area 51 has only been seen from satellite photos, the exterior from "the line."

Area 51 gets an interview with an alien, disguised the voices, because they obviously make their stuff public, and not only that, their poor yet loose security leaks this $100 camcorder, of which the United States Government ensured would be the state of the art camera, only the best for top secret installations, would get their video on youtube.

Look at the facts.

It's real.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen fakes before, but this one looks like the real deal.

Best answers
No it's not an alien I've seen real ones and they have big ears, you sir are wrong.

No offense, but you can't be serious.... Can you?

Best answers
Do you think the alein is still alive?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Do you think the alein is still alive?
I don't know man, we can only hope Area 51's elite security can have a video leaked to youtube as one of many security fault, so he can go home and frolich with his friends, as they suck on each others' jagons, whilst sticking their fingers into each others' threshers.

We can only hope.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw a special on this... this is nothing but a puppet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks more phony then a 21 cent mustache bought a K-Mart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks more phony then a 21 cent mustache bought a K-Mart.
They have 21 cent mustaches at K-mart?! :shocked:

I've been spending at least a dollar on mine at wal mart. ><

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. Why do you think they kept the room so dark? It's so we wouldn't see the strings holding the damn rubber alien up. Haha, I said "rubber"...

Best answers
I really don't think its fake you guys should get on youtube and have a look at the other videos on it. Did you ever think that you alein maybe be more sensitive to lights then us?

Best answers
I really don't think its fake you guys should get on youtube and have a look at the other videos on it. Did you ever think that you alein maybe be more sensitive to lights then us?
You better be joking >:|.... millions of reasons why this is fake, well maybe more like ten. One is why if it is a real interview thingy majigy then why is it on the internet, or more precisly why is it on youtube. Also if it was real it would've only lasted on youtube a few seconds as it would've been taken off. Third it's really obvious that's not a real alien because, like I stated before, they have bigger ears.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those of you in the Force Pit know that I have been abducted by aliens, several times. I can tell you for sure that this creature is not an extraterrestrial being.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme see, the first thing that made me think it was fake was that it was on www.youtube.com

Really, you must be too hopeful or something to actually believe this is real, seriously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks can be deceiving.

It's fake.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Agreeing with the reply above, fake, fake fake.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was fake 100% and for the record Aliens does not look so difrent from humans they will look like us more then what was that thing there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom